IT.COM

Domain industry predictions 2018?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kingslayer

Top Member
Impact
I’ve only been investing in domains for 2 years. Found 2016 was the year of 2 character domains (LL, NN) in terms of big sales and CHIP’s.

This year 2017 the big domain sales seems to have come from 3 character domain names (LLL, NNN) and single word domains have had a great year.

Predictions for 2018?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
More and more gtld's will drop.

•••
Political names will increase in demand as the move away from globalism increases.

•••
You'll see more and more people give up on new Gs.

Just like @DOMAIN ILLUMINATI aka King of Top.

:)

•••
•••
More and more gtld's will drop.

True, but not only new gTLDs, there will be a lot of .com drops as well...

You'll see more and more people give up on new Gs.

:)

True, but not only new G investors, there will be more people giving up on domaining too, also you should realise that most of the new gTLD investors are also investing in .coms

There will be the highest .com sale and the highest new gTLD sale on 2018.

There will be a lot of fake sales reports published on domain market

Demand on domain names will increase with the establishment of new companies

Political names will increase in demand as the move away from globalism increases.

namePros will reach of 20,000 Alexa rank in traffic

King of Top will be back to namePros :xf.smile:

Let's face it he increases the number of posts published on namePros threads:xf.cry::drowning:.

Last edited:
•••
I think we see a big economic pullback initiated by either the collapse of bitcoin or war in the Syrian region. Either way it will be short lived and business will continue as usual.

Domains tend to do well after market volatility subsides, so I think 2018 will be a great year for domain investors.

•••
Back