IT.COM

discuss 2020 Predictions for the Domain Industry

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
Every year the top domain brokers and investors make their predictions for the coming year.

Let's make our predictions about domain name investing for 2020.

What do you think will happen? What do you think will be popular? What changes do you think will occur?

What new products/services will be unveiled in 2020.

I'm really interested to hear what NamePros members predict.

Make your predictions here and let's see what happens in 2020!

We have so many great minds here on NP. I look forward to learning from these predictions.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
well it is 2020 and futuristic names will require a lot more future before the keyword gets noticed. :xf.cry:

•••
Final day of 2020 here.

No one predicted a world-wide pandemic that caused more grief and turmoil since the two world wars?

I hope we have a better year in 2021 :)

Last edited:
•••
Final day of 2020 here.

No one predicted a world-wide pandemic that caused more grief and turmoil since the two world wars?

I hope we have a better year in 2021 :)

Lol “On to 2021!”

Samer

Last edited:
•••
I hope when this thread is revived next year this time we are all doing better in every way!

I do predict that 2021 will be the year domain names explode in value as you will have a sudden boom in new businesses and investors competing for top names. Would not surprise me to see at least one published 6 figure sale a day come July 2021.

•••
Many large websites such as Google, Facebook and Twitter has further exposed themselves this year, manipulating biased search results and the news we see on our feed..

•••
Many large websites such as Google, Facebook and Twitter has further exposed themselves this year, manipulating biased search results and the news we see on our feed..

Twitter and Reddit are the worst.

And @CraigD Yeah me too hoping and wishing that 2021 will good for all.:);)

@lock Although it's late to reply on your post here. But I will say that futuristic names or not. Some odds names are definitely going to pop up because more & more people are leaving big cities and starting their own business in small towns. Or, simply changing their line of work.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back