Dynadot

advice Domain in trouble

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sye

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

Two of my domain in trouble, LCN do auto renewal of my both domain for 2 years , i told them to cancel it, as i will renew for 1 year, they cancelled it and now domain are in redumption period.
domain will expire on 23 march 2019, but showing redumption period. i am stuck . both domains are not working. dont know what to do now

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here is the reply
""
On investigation the domain renewal was cancelled and you were refunded. Please login to your account and check invoice from your Orders and Billing section. This would place the domain into redemption.

""

domains are in redemption period so cant transfer and only option is to restore and then renew at higher cost.
you got to send them their own link listed above from where i have also copied the text that is in your favor. and ask them why did they accept to cancel renewal when they say it is not possible
Again the text is
"If you have missed the notification email and an unwanted service has been automatically renewed – for hosting plans; we can provide a full refund if you request cancellation of the order within 30 days. For domain renewals; you will need to request cancellation of the renewal and respond to the cancellation email that our support team will provide within 48 hours of the order. If your request to cancel a domain name auto-renewal is made or confirmed outside of this 48 hour window we will not be able to provide a refund for the domain renewal costs."

Link is Here

Scroll down and check this question
"What can I do if a domain/hosting plan that is no longer required has been automatically renewed?"

This is the only link where you can sort out your issue with LCN

Again! it also depends on the first email you sent them about cancelling the renewal, if anywhere you mentioned domain cancellation word, then you can not resolve it.....

Best of luck

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back