IT.COM

question Domain direct traffic request

NameSilo
Watch

jacqoa

Impact
Please, who can help me out on this. A client requested I should send him the analytics of the domain direct traffics. He insisted that he will never proceed with the purchase without those info been provided. Pls, how do I go about it? I don't have ahref account to get any infos.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A domain doesn't provide them without hosting if you haven't hosted the name you wont have anything to show other than clean record. Otherwise direct them to estibot.com and let him figure it out. If the next thing they ask is for an appraisal stop and know your about to be scammed.
https://www.namepros.com/threads/ne...et-me-save-you-credibility-and-money.1149853/
Tell them to assume there isn't traffic it is domain they can build up to suit own requirements.

Last edited:
•••
Make a screenshot for real traffic when you use google analytics or another installed tracker .May be your buyers want to compare traffic based day , weeks or month .But if you have no tracker on never use any analytics code, you couldn't provide properly or buyers would refuse your data

•••
Make a screenshot for real traffic when you use google analytics or another installed tracker .May be your buyers want to compare traffic based day , weeks or month .But if you have no tracker on never use any analytics code, you couldn't provide properly or buyers would refuse your data
Insert 100 page photos links essay eg building content and you might have something but slapping any page up is pure type in and offers google nothing to index. So it really wont demonstrate any potential without hard work regardless of search demand up to buyer to put all that work in.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back