IT.COM

question Increased Traffic..?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatDomainGuy

Established Member
Impact
Question for anyone who could explain. Thanks ahead of time.

So I have been seeing a weekly traffic increase to my Dan page. Each month almost doubling. What I'm not understanding , is How or Why the 5 Domains I have had offers on have 6x the Traffic then any other in my portfolio ????

When you receive offers and do not sell the domain, does that some how Direct More traffic to those 5 individual Domains ?

Is it the same person who low balled a price , got rejected and now obsessively checks the name they want ?

lol

AloHA

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You have to get Google analytics setup for DAN or you wont know. I'm pretty sure you will find most of the traffic is bots, quite often the same ones every day.

•••
Have the exact same issue -- I've contacted them multiple times regarding this and they told me it looked like "organic traffic."

Bullsh*t. I get unreal traffic (literally) once or twice a month in spurts ONLY for my names with previous offers....

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back