NameSilo

domain.com - $1.99 for .COM, $0.99 for .NET

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

UXela

Account Closed
Impact
Domain.com are running a promo:
You can get a .com for $1.99 and a .net for 0.99.
It is overlapping with their 40% promo also for a few hours you you can get these even lower ($1.19 for .COM and $0.59 for .NET).
...but hurry, it won't last long :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They can release it in 2-3 days.

•••
1606-2016x06d-net_hero.png

I would guess this works for the whole network

•••
Any New coupons yet, especially for the transfer?

•••
•••
•••
I just tried coupon NVU (15%) at mydomain and domain and it worked on COM transfer, not as good as the 30%+ coupons but something if you have a deadline soon
.com transfer - 1 year $8.29 $7.05
confirm10 and comeback10 work for $7.46 price
sale20 did not work, nor did filmriot, and I didn't test at netfirms or dotster

The trick to testing coupons is NOT logging in, enter a valid test domain, then click continue twice and you get to the cart page where you can plug the coupons in without entering any info : smile :

•••
They have now raised the price of registrations to $9.99 from $8.99 :(.

Using "FilmRiot" was bringing it to $6.74 but now it is at $7.50

•••
Do these coupons work for renewals?

•••
Do these coupons work for renewals?
The answer is no buddy, but you can try 15SALE coupon to save 15% when u renew at Domain.com, MyDomain and Dotster

•••
The answer is no buddy, but you can try 15SALE coupon to save 15% when u renew at Domain.com, MyDomain and Dotster
Thanks, so sometimes they work.

•••
Thanks, so sometimes they work.

i think what probably was meant here is that whenever you see coupons on limited timescale like puzzle or mystery 30% expiring july18, then most likely no dice.

others, that u do not hear of official expiry date like 15sale ... then you may have a chance.

gl

•••
Let c how free .com and .net works.....on 19th.July....
How they will manage bulk registration from various regions of the world...also will make the server slow or crash..........

But no one can come near domain.com and sister sites when we talk about promos...

•••
How they will manage bulk registration from various regions of the world...also will make the server slow or crash..........

they already made sure it won't happen by limiting it to 1 reg per client.
I hope no one here thought this was unlimited free regs of com and net.. after all the $2 promos they've been giving us! ;)

as far as I am concerned, we'll be really lucky to see $2 back again this year.. maybe next?

even so, their 30% or so coupns still better than every other registrars promos out there lol

•••
19 july wont give you bulk free registrations. One per costumers.
Not harder for the servers then the 1.59 promos.

•••
I was wondering, What will happen do our domains if these guys go bankrupt?

•••

But no one can come near domain.com and sister sites when we talk about promos...

btw I'm pretty sure netfirms is a brother.. not a sister.. I believe dotster is a sister though.
just saying. it seems relevant.

•••

There will be only 1 free .com or .net domain per customer.

•••
I managed to get 99% of what i wanted this year :) ill be happy for renewal promos.

•••
I was wondering, What will happen do our domains if these guys go bankrupt?

same that'll happen to your domains when godaddy and namecheap and everyone else goes bankrupt.
considering they've been around longer than many other registrars.. you got about same chance of it happening as for ones above.

•••
19 july wont give you bulk free registrations. One per costumers.
Not harder for the servers then the 1.59 promos.
I managed to get 99% of what i wanted this year :) ill be happy for renewal promos.

I too got what I wanted to reg only 14 domains I got in my list now....
I am happy with there promos...specially transfer at $1.59 after coupon applied.....also sold two domains for $200 and $135 within 20 days period of reging....I thank all the guy in this thread ...to make this tread special....

•••
•••
It would be great if ONLY information about promos/codes will be present in this topic, thanks.
I subscribed to this thread and not interested in another information.

•••
The better way to accomplish what you are after @alexdon82 is to subscribe to the promo email newsletters at each of the resellers themselves, that's how we all know when a coupon promo is running anyway, and sometimes you'll get it hours before anyone reports it here on NP. Also you can follow each reseller on facebook, pretty much mirrors the emails - cheers!

Last edited:
•••
It would be great if ONLY information about promos/codes will be present in this topic, thanks.
I subscribed to this thread and not interested in another information.

I get what you're saying, however any given thread is not about what you want it to be at the time you subscribe to it.

unless the rules of thread are specificvally stated by original poster of thread (in the first message of thread), then the rules are not strict. as is the case here. it's just how namepros works.

cheers

•••
The better way to accomplish what you are after @alexdon82 is to subscribe to the promo email newsletters at each of the resellers themselves, that's how we all know when a promo is running anyway, and sometimes you'll get it hours before anyone reports it here on NP. Also you can follow each reseller on facebook, pretty much mirrors the emails - cheers!
Yup. Spot on bro.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back