IT.COM

domain.com - $1.99 for .COM, $0.99 for .NET

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

UXela

Account Closed
Impact
Domain.com are running a promo:
You can get a .com for $1.99 and a .net for 0.99.
It is overlapping with their 40% promo also for a few hours you you can get these even lower ($1.19 for .COM and $0.59 for .NET).
...but hurry, it won't last long :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I also missed this. #sobs

•••
I bet Domain.com's guy are NP User too. Lol

•••
just Purchased .com register - 2 year for $3.98 @Domain.com

•••
•••
@DNMRKT.COM How did you get that price? Thanks.
just typed the domain in the search and press check, you will the see that the price is 1.99$

just regged a second domain) and again for 2years $3.98

•••
•••
Thanks @DNMRKT.COM. Managed to register some. Now it's back to $9.99 (at least for me).

Last edited:
•••
Just registered a 6n numberic name for $1.99. Thanks

•••
Hmmm.... so it looks like it's on and off. Cool!
Worth checking out from time to time.

•••
DOes anybody know how reputable this company is? They don't charge you $1 per month like 1and1 or anything right?

•••
@Grilled Jesus As far as I know they don't charge any extra $ besides the reg fees (I sure hope they don't!). I saw some mixed reviews about them. Their hosting services seems not to be so great based on some reviews and some people had problems with their customer support. I had an issue while registering the domains and got help from their customer support, which helped me solve the problem. I guess I'll be smarter about them after using their services for a while.

•••
•••
1 & 1 Internet Ag, they said they charge only 0.18$ for .com. I registered few and in a day all VANISHED... But I got mail from them for Invoice, Payment, Domain confirmation etc.

Lost all Domains.. I don't know where they are.. They became available with all registrants. I mailed those guys and No reply for more than a week:(:(:(

•••
Yeah, everybody knows the 1&1 horror stories...
I don't think this is the case with domain.com. I have some experience with domain.com. I have about 30 domains with them. I didn't have much trouble with them but when I did have a bit of trouble the guys at customer support were ok. They were not like wow because I had to wait ~ 15minutes to get my case escalated but when it got to the higher level CS guy the problem was solved in just 2-3 minutes.
It is true their hosting is not stellar but it's much better than what GoDady has to offer. For shared hosting it is at least reasonable.

...and for domain name registrations they are quite cheep especially when there are coupons available.

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, everybody knows the 1&1 horror stories...
I don't think this is the case with domain.com. I have some experience with domain.com. I have about 30 domains with them. I didn't have much trouble with them but when I did have a bit of trouble the guys at customer support were ok. They were not like wow because I had to wait ~ 15minutes to get my case escalated but when it got to the higher level CS guy the problem was solved in just 2-3 minutes.
It is true their hosting is not stellar but it's much better than what GoDady has to offer. For shared hosting it is at least reasonable.

...and for domain name registrations they are quite cheep especially when there are coupons available.
So any coupon available right now?

•••
@Joshdns - you have some in my sig but these are going to expire Monday -> Tuesday night if I remember correctly.

•••
Guys, this is on again with .com at $1.39 and .net at $0.69.
Works for 2 years reg, unlimited domains and PayPal payment.
But please hurry this time. It won't last long. ;)
Check sig for codes.

Last edited:
•••
Guys, this is on again with .com at $1.39 and .net at $0.69.
Works for 2 years reg, unlimited domains and PayPal payment.
But please hurry this time. It won't last long. ;)
Check sig for codes.
Where can I get the Offer?

•••
You can click my signature ;)

•••
•••
what if i forgot username ?
upload_2015-10-2_16-29-58.png

•••
I don't know how much time it would last. Last time was a short few hours.

About the forgot pass / user you might have the first domain that you registered with them as user. This is what I have. As for signature I don't know. Try to recover it if you know the user / email.

•••
I don't know how much time it would last. Last time was a short few hours.

About the forgot pass / user you might have the first domain that you registered with them. As signature I don't know. Try to recover it if you know the user / email.
For security reasons, your purchase has been suspended and is being reviewed by our order verification team. The review process is typically quite fast and you will not be charged until the review is complete. If you have any questions, please contact our Billing Department at 800-403-3568 or [email protected].

How long do they for this?? In the meanwhile can I register few more domains.?

•••
Do they Hold for many Hours, when we create the New account?

•••
@Guider, this never happened to me but it happened to a friend in the last promo period. He called them, confirmed some payment stuff and he was good to go in under 5 minutes.
I would call them if I were you.
I believe you can continue registering domains if you provided real data for the orders (e.g. nothing to worry about at security check ;) )

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back