IT.COM

domain.com - $1.99 for .COM, $0.99 for .NET

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

UXela

Account Closed
Impact
Domain.com are running a promo:
You can get a .com for $1.99 and a .net for 0.99.
It is overlapping with their 40% promo also for a few hours you you can get these even lower ($1.19 for .COM and $0.59 for .NET).
...but hurry, it won't last long :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cool.. Chatting with them...

•••
About the forgot pass / user you might have the first domain that you registered with them as user.

I dont have domains with domain.com

•••
@Guider That could work as well. My friend was quite in a hurry. He had 45 domains in that order ;)

•••
•••
I dont have domains with domain.com
Then the account will be created with the first purchase as with many other registrars.
I would hurry if I were you. This won't last long.

•••
Then the account will be created with the first purchase as with many other registrars.
I would hurry if I were you. This won't last long.
domains expired and deleted.

•••

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-02 at 17.09.51.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-02 at 17.09.51.png
    389 KB · Views: 45
•••
But the Support Guy says Its over?

•••
I don't know what to say. For me it worked. I also checked with a foreign IP to make sure it's not closed for other regions and it worked. Also checked without being logged in and it worked.
Are you sure there is not something really fishy about your order? ... such as potentially blacklisted credit card country of issue or stuff like that.

•••
I don't know what to say. For me it worked. I also checked with a foreign IP to make sure it's not closed for other regions and it worked. Also checked without being logged in and it worked.
Are you sure there is not something really fishy about your order? ... such as potentially blacklisted credit card country of issue or stuff like that.
I am trying to register few domains in the offer
It says For security reasons, your purchase has been suspended and is being reviewed by our order verification team.The review process is typically quite fast and you will not be charged until the review is complete. If you have any questions, please contact our Billing Department at 800-403-3568 or [email protected]. I am getting this.. Chatted with Support Guys..

they say Offer is over..

•••
I just completed another order and it still worked fine for me.
@Guider, I hope it will work out for you too.

•••
I just completed another order and it still worked fine for me.
@Guider, I hope it will work out for you too.
I chatted with them and they said need 24 Hrs to verify the account... I am gonna miss it:(:(

•••
•••
Just did a name for $1.99 but its under review, thanks

•••
•••
Yes and I just check the names and they are still unregistered.

•••
Yes and I just check the names and they are still unregistered.
Are You New To Domain.com.. I mean have you just registered your account with them?

•••
Existing account. I just got the order confirmation and the domains are now in my account.

•••
Glad to see it's still working for others as well :)

•••
•••
•••
Be wary of them. In 2012, I had about 30 domains with them. All were marked to be renewed manually.

But they renewed most of them automatically for 3 years at $14.99 per year. Just search for reviews on the Internet.

•••
looks like already not working, its says Coupon invalid

damn, how many hours ago the coupon is expired?

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back