IT.COM

domain.com - $1.99 for .COM, $0.99 for .NET

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

UXela

Account Closed
Impact
Domain.com are running a promo:
You can get a .com for $1.99 and a .net for 0.99.
It is overlapping with their 40% promo also for a few hours you you can get these even lower ($1.19 for .COM and $0.59 for .NET).
...but hurry, it won't last long :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think dont wait for this month.

•••
Hi guys. I need to push some domains to another account at Domain.com but the buyer can't create an account without registering a domain. Is there a possibility to do so without reg. a domain?

•••
Hi guys. I need to push some domains to another account at Domain.com but the buyer can't create an account without registering a domain. Is there a possibility to do so without reg. a domain?
I'm also facing the same issue. Looking for a solution

•••
cant think of other solution than to call them to set it up
pretty sure itll work

•••
Contact Live Support. They'll make an account. Support is really good,

•••
Great, Livesupport created the account. Thanks for advice.

•••
Is $1.99 deal alive again?

•••
•••
All are eagerly waiting. My 500 domains keep on coming out of my PC and asking me this question: "When will you register us?" :xf.smile:

•••
All are eagerly waiting. My 500 domains keep on coming out of my PC and asking me this question: "When will you register us?" :xf.smile:
NNNNLLLNN ? )))

•••
I guess the .com offer will start again this month.

•••
Valid code -31,4% : PIDAY16 - valid till March 14, 11:59pm Pacific

Only for today :)
Happy Pi Day

•••
•••
•••
yup , a minor difference to Domains30 code

•••
It seems there won't be a $1.99 promo anytime soon... :( Of course, $7 .coms are still great, but...

•••
They will be very soon. They are highly unpredictable. They don't want anyone to predict about the sale. I am keeping a close watch. Shall inform you here once I see the JACKPOT.

•••
1603-2016x03f-dom_hero.png

•••
I think domains30 just died today.
rip

was gonna use it to transfer a few .com
worked still a day ago.

saves you $2 per domain on say godaddy transfers at 7.99+ican.. no ddc needed
but.. at same time.. domain.com interface is bugged and their bulk transfers the rep told me are not working now.. so u gotta transfer one by one domain.. pay each.. then repeat process. a process equally time consuming as regging multi domains.

I really do not understan why company 10+ year old with 10 million regged domains does not fix the basics of their UI.

•••
I think domains30 just died today.
rip

was gonna use it to transfer a few .com
worked still a day ago.

saves you $2 per domain on say godaddy transfers at 7.99+ican.. no ddc needed
but.. at same time.. domain.com interface is bugged and their bulk transfers the rep told me are not working now.. so u gotta transfer one by one domain.. pay each.. then repeat process. a process equally time consuming as regging multi domains.

I really do not understan why company 10+ year old with 10 million regged domains does not fix the basics of their UI.

Weird, DOMAINS30 seems to be working for me. At least I can see $6.99 price after entering the code.

•••
Weird, DOMAINS30 seems to be working for me. At least I can see $6.99 price after entering the code.

hmmm
I tried both incognito window and regular.
I guess they didn't like me transfering 3 .com last nite on this coupon.
but I checked and it does not work for me for new regs either.

oh well.. at least now we know they can disable coupons on per account basis too! I am sure many will find this info useful!

like I said, their interface for regs and trasnfers is total nightmare.. so yes its nice to sabve $2 per transfer.. but in the end, what a headache you get in return. their bulk trasnfer feature is simply not working at the moment. I confirmed this with 2 reps.

thanks for checking.

•••
•••
•••
Still no $2 promo, I've just checked Domain.com and Dotster.

•••
I expect in the 1st week of April..

Regards

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back