Dynadot

Domain blocked by tier 1 provider.. any alternative?

NameSilo
Watch

gpmc

Established Member
Impact
I have a domain which was doing fine at ParkingCrew but is now blocked by the tier 1 provider. The reason is apparently 'low quality traffic' (PC wrote it's either that or copyright issues, but there are none of those).

It's hardly making a dime with tier 2, so I'm hoping there's a parking service that uses a different 'tier 1' (I'm assuming ParkingCrew, Bodis, DomainSponsor all use Google as tier 1, as the domain is now blocked in all of them).

Any ideas on where to go?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We have some fail lists that monetize well with Skenzo but you may need more than 1 domain to get an account opened.

•••
My average ZeroClick (Tier2) RPM at ParkingCrew is ~$5...

•••
Are you trying to sell the domain or just make revenue?

Either best to develop a one-page with AdSense or redirect the domain to a sales page and increase your chances of selling.

•••
•••
I've never had much luck with monetizing undeveloped domains so can't help much more. But if you're trying to sell the domain I'd suggest just having as a sales page if it's not making money anyway.

•••
It's hardly making a dime with tier 2
If traffic is quality and from TOP countries - you can get a very good RPM using ZeroClick (Tier2)... up to ~$100...
This is from my own experience.

If your Tier2 RPM is very low (~$1 or below) - then your traffic is really bad... or even iFrame-traffic (and Google usually bans iFrame-domains).

•••
if you have us traffic or german traffic
I might buy it

•••
I do have mostly US traffic but the tier 2 income amounts to nothing. I've tried various affiliate redirects as well in the past, it didn't yield much. I'm trying a couple more affiliate offers and I'll also try Skenzo, if they accept me. If all that fails I'll try to sell it. It's a good name so I'll try to get a few thousands for it. If I can't, I'll just keep at it until I manage to find a good buyer or until I die, whichever comes first.

•••
Back