IT.COM

My handreg parked domain is labeled "malicious" and blocked

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ilucky21c

Established Member
Impact
Hi, I found that one of my handregged com domains has been blocked and labeled malicious and it showed on the page that it has something to do with a malicious site called yifsearch dot com. I can see it also excluded from parkingcrew and bodis' tier 1 ads. Could somebody please tell me what this is about and what to do to get rid of this yifsearch from my domain? Much appreciated!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The domain is 1st registered by You or was registered before? any historical data?

•••
The domain is 1st registered by You or was registered before? any historical data?
First registered by myself, but I don't know if it had been registered and then expired.

•••
If it has that label it was probably by used malicious before. Will be hard to get rid with that

•••
Then that would be too bad. :xf.frown:

Last edited:
•••
That’s the reason why the name was dropped and available.
Nothing you can do about that.

•••
•••
How did you find out that domain is malicious?

•••
Probably he saw that on parking provider anyway if the domain is malicious or has that tag most antivirus with antimalware plugins will provide that info when You try to open this site. To get rid of that You need to make a site with content and try to google reindex it. The problem is that You will lose some time here and there is still change that it will be still tages as malicious. And the second problem is that You will probably lose actual traffic(coming from BLs) if it has any.

•••
Domain being malicious is not the same as domain being blocked by Google, that's why I ask.

If domain is blocked by google then the parking service will use Tier2 ads.
More often that not, those ads are responsible for the result one sees at the browser and the browser nagging about malicious content etc.

Now,
if domain is malicious itself (ie. it's on some black lists) that's a different thing and it might or might not have chances of being removed from those lists.

Even if it gets removed from those lists however, that doesn't mean that Google will de-block the domain so, chances are, domain will still show 'malicious' content due to Tier2 ads.

As a final note,
that's extremely common in parking. Anyone that does parking for a living have more than a few such domains in their portfolio. I wouldn't worry about it and I would move on to the next profitable domain.

•••
@Hypersot is totally right I would not waste time with that domain just hold if it has enough traffic to pay for it for year and that's all.

•••
Upload something so it changes nothing will update with out new content it will just go away.

•••
this kind of issue, always get the answer "We cant do anything about this" from the domain parking company. :ROFL:

•••
Back