Dynadot

question Domain backorder service provider that do not auction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainNameFlow

Established Member
Impact
I am looking to backorder with any such authentic providers that do not place the same backordered domains in auction. Please share such providers. Also please share your experience if you did business with them.

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No one TIER1 or TIER2 backorder service is without auction.
domainrecover.net has the banner here saying that they don't auction.
However always the same story:
- Good domain -> you have no chance to backorder it on other services except TIER1.
- Domain with no demand -> you can backorder the domain with any service (and it will not go for auction) or through your own script.

•••
Nice try but anything good will go to auction. Very little that is a gem slips through the cracks.

•••
This is not to catch the good domains. Someone in my circle runs domain registration (reseller)/ hosting/ web development business. They need to recover a domain that they forgot to renew and lost to someone for few years. Now the same domain is expired and in pending delete. This question was to help them. I already searched web and then found out only about domainrecover.net thru this forum only.
But sometimes people might know and share the other less known tools that could help.

Thanks all.

Last edited:
•••
If you don't back order don't visit domain if isn't obvious premium and just wait the 70 odd days. If you check daily you will give it value by interest.

Last edited:
•••
I am looking to backorder with any such authentic providers that do not place the same backordered domains in auction. Please share such providers. Also please share your experience if you did business with them.

Thanks.
autobackorder ! there is very less competition and auction will be held if there are more than 2 bidders and i didn't found the domain price gone to very high in their auction. Try it.

•••
There is so much money to be made in backordered auctions that no-one that's after profit will keep a backorder service like it was in the past (ie. first come, first served).

Not only that but, with some services, even your backorders will be advertised for others to bid on (eg. Catched.com). So, be careful with that.

•••
We are planning to enable an auto-drop catch system to be operated independently through our homepage. The current system isn't what I thought of at first. It's just selling system what they catches it.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back