IT.COM

.com Domain 7 sold right here at NP

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
I sold domain number 7, G4Fx.com. I didn't make much, but it clears a spot on the bench;) JK I am not buying any domains till I sell quite a few! Fortunately, I sold it for more than I paid!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Well done - FX is an interesting niche. I undersold an FX name some years ago, and I wonder if I should look for a few more as we enter a period of economic turmoil. :)

•••
I sold domain number 7, G4Fx.com. I didn't make much, but it clears a spot on the bench;) JK I am not buying any domains till I sell quite a few! Fortunately, I sold it for more than I paid!

Want2Learn,
this is the fastest career in domaining you are making here that i've ever seen on NP :)

Congrats!

•••
•••
Well done - FX is an interesting niche. I undersold an FX name some years ago, and I wonder if I should look for a few more as we enter a period of economic turmoil. :)

Fx is usually associated with forex eg currency exchange day trading etc

•••
Doing well . Good Luck for next (y)

•••
•••
Great, you always do this good job even though you are newbie here

•••
What is your strategy and what kind of domain you register?

•••
•••
Making a sale is a great feeling. Having it on the plus or profit side is that much sweeter.

Here's to many more. Congrats!

•••
Want2Learn,
this is the fastest career in domaining you are making here that i've ever seen on NP :)

Congrats!
Thank you. I went really nuts registering domains when I started. In the last 7 days only 1 hand reg:) Wow I just checked, 14 in the last two weeks. 18 the last 3 weeks. This is a slow down for me! I am really trying not to hand reg anymore at this time. If any of you said you reg 18 in 3 weeks I would say that is a slow down huh? LOL :) Ill focus on the last 7 days! If the last 3 weeks appears to be a lot, the first 6 weeks back in December or so were really really crazy! I am up to nearly 300 domains, so something has to give!

•••
Great, you always do this good job even though you are newbie here
Honestly the community here has been great! There is a lot of great info shared here among the veterans. It has been quite refreshing! I would be way worse off without NamePros. I would have a lot more terrible names than I have now:)

•••
Fx is usually associated with forex eg currency exchange day trading etc

Yep, the name I sold was actually Forex24.com, and it looks as if it has changed hands since I sold it.

•••
fx at the end do well in parking at unireg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Yep, the name I sold was actually Forex24.com, and it looks as if it has changed hands since I sold it.

I hope you got A good few quid for it because the domain you sold is very much the job of millions of people now and in the future because just like domains etc they can be bought and sold using nothing more than an Internet connection etc and people's full time job will be trading forex 24/7 and your domain was almost the perfect domain for such a trading platform

•••
Keep it up! Congrats on the sale!

•••
•••
Congrats on the sale keep em coming.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back