Dynadot

.com Sold a .com that I acquired about 10 months ago for $11,500

NameSilo
Watch
tm.png

Hello All,

I sold a domain for $11,500 via Afternic which I bought at only $80 this February, I am very happy with the sale and I would like to especially thanks to AbdulBasit's introduction of the magic power of Afternic to me, because after reading his experiments I decided to move all of my domains from Sedo to Afternic, and since June till now I have already sold 6 five-figure domains through Afternic, it is performing much better than it used to be at Sedo.

And I felt very surprised that there was almost no one competing with me on the domain when it was being auctioned at SnapNames. By the way, the keyword of the domain has only about 7 TLDs taken according to dotDB. Normally I could only sell domains with such data value for about $1k to $2k each when I was with Sedo.

fleaking

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great Sale, would like to know more about the research @AbdulBasit.com did. Going to his website now.

•••
Show attachment 176857

Hello All,

I sold a domain for $11,500 via Afternic which I bought at only $80 this February, I am very happy with the sale and I would like to especially thanks to AbdulBasit's introduction of the magic power of Afternic to me, because after reading his I decided to move all of my domains from Sedo to Afternic, and since June till now I have already sold 6 five-figure domains through Afternic, it is performing much better than it used to be at Sedo.

And I felt very surprised that there was almost no one competing with me on the domain when it was being auctioned at SnapNames. By the way, the keyword of the domain has only about 7 TLDs taken according to Normally I could only sell domains with such data value for about $1k to $2k each when I was with Sedo.

fleaking
Maybe someone already asked this, but aren't you the same guy that sold PharmacistOnDemand via SEDO about a month ago for 10K? Question....wtf is a thumb nail maker and why would you even pay $80 for it?

•••
•••
Congratulations on the awesome sale

Last edited:
•••
Congrats. Great name for Thumbnail creators.

•••
•••
Awesome story. Thanks for sharing.

•••
•••
Nice work! Amazing sale!

•••
really congrats for the sale...
I guess it's not a BIN sale right?

•••
Question....wtf is a thumb nail maker and why would you even pay $80 for it?
In two words, ThumbnailMaker is a piece of software for resizing and cropping images.

•••
Great sale - congrats and thanks for sharing! (y)

•••
Congratulations on the sale. Hope my domain WeddingCardMaker.com also generates similar interest on the Auction :xf.grin:

•••
Hearty Congratulations on the fantastic sale. What made you to put such a big amount as a BIN, when normally you used to put 1 or 2k for such names? Please share.

•••
•••
wuhhh!! great sale! congratulations!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back