IT.COM

warning Does Rami Steitieh A/K/A steitieh Shill? You Decide.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

N-A

Account Closed
Impact
In March of 2016 @steitieh was found guilty of shill bidding on NamePros with @tha-she. While these two members are no longer permitted to conduct business with each other here, @steitieh is still able to participate in the marketplace and carries an undeserving PRO badge.

Recently, Rami was accused of shill bidding again. However, the evidence is circumstantial, at best, but it's admitted by him that he had close personal acquaintances bid on his auctions – something that we all know that most other marketplaces would never tolerate.

Beware: if you choose to bid on one of @steitieh 's auctions, know that someone else may be purposefully bidding you up.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We need ADMINS to answer these accusations. Why those 5 auctions are not a clear example of Rami shill bidding. Please someone defend it
The problem is, it was shill bidding and referred to as such in the message from Eric in March. I don't know why the sudden change of heart...
Since you two were unable to provide adequate evidence that shill bidding did not take place between the two of you, the rules below have been placed on your accounts and MUST be adhered to for all transactions you partake in on NamePros with anyone.
I don't know why he's explaining it any differently now than he did months ago. This is something that management needs to clarify. There's no reading between the lines here, and I'm not making this up. That sentence is clear as day: They were unable to prove that shill bidding did not take place and were limited.

I publicly stated 4 auctions that I reported and @iAchilles 1 NNN.me. For everyone's reference, I'll keep posting them so they're not lost in translation:
People, there is no defending this. It was blatant shill bidding. I don't know what else you want. You cannot argue the above posts. These are the exact winning bids made by @tha-she that weren't followed through with.

Why all the dislikes? How about doing some research into the matter.

And, we haven't even dug into the matter of @DNBank.com bidding, yet.

•••
There are at least 10 more shill bidders that we know of. Thashe and Dnbank are just a starting point. There was pay for play program here. We need admins to refute these accusations before we bring more facts up.

•••
Please tell us other 'counteless people " who did not pay and did not get reported like you. We know who they are,but would appreciate a list from you. None of those people were reported and have "friends" status as well.
I dont know, i know Rami, i never met him face to face, nor do we communicate all day long, direct that question towards rami, all i know is that there have been others that didnt pay, again... if or if not they ALL got banned, i dont know....

and @iAchilles The answer is right in the last post, Blame me for being slacky and stupid no problem, accuse me of shill bidding is one however, why on earth would i have such a good reputation, and risk it for something i never ever gain anything from... come on now.

•••
i have such a good reputation, and risk it for something i never ever gain anything from... come on now.
This, I would dispute, if I could share internal affairs without being warned. Your reputation is a facade. All I can say is, it's meaningless. You have a "121 trade score" that accounts for nothing. That's all I will touch on this subject unless given authorization to share more.

•••
@tha-she Was it Rami or you who insisted on putting on FAKE POSITIVE REVIEWS for transactions that never took place?

I dont know, i know Rami, i never met him face to face, nor do we communicate all day long, direct that question towards rami, all i know is that there have been others that didnt pay, again... if or if not they ALL got banned, i dont know....

and @iAchilles The answer is right in the last post, Blame me for being slacky and stupid no problem, accuse me of shill bidding is one however, why on earth would i have such a good reputation, and risk it for something i never ever gain anything from... come on now.

•••
I give you FULL auhtorization, incase i have the rights to do that lol, i have Nothing to hide... yet you are implying im guilty, id personally like to know of what tbh...

•••
@tha-she after you did not pay for first auction. What did rami said about you bidding for auction 2,3,4,5,6 etc? @tha-she who insisted to put up fake reviews on all auctions that u never paid for?

•••
I give you FULL auhtorization, incase i have the rights to do that lol, i have Nothing to hide... yet you are implying im guilty, id personally like to know of what tbh...
No, only Eric could on this matter. I doubt he will allow it. But, you don't have a "121" trade score, I can say that much.

•••
@tha-she after you did not pay for first auction. What did rami said about you bidding for auction 2,3,4,5,6 etc?

She was slacky and stupid, not once, but 5 times. That's a perfectly reasonable explanation. :rolleyes:

•••
No, only Eric could on this matter. I doubt he will allow it. But, you don't have a "121" trade score, I can say that much.
I would assume your talking about the negative review thats been removed for a very good reason, nothing else comes to mind... however i wouldnt mind it if you could send me a PM if you have any other personal doubts, especially since i really have done everything right i can since my apperance on this forum and id really like to know what your talking about.

•••
@tha-she after you did not pay for first auction. What did rami said about you bidding for auction 2,3,4,5,6 etc?@tha-she who insisted to put up fake reviews on all auctions that u never paid for?

•••
@tha-she she u ever got tricked by rami somehow into shill bidding or were willing participant. We trying to make a case for you. Please @tha-she answer who insisted on fake reviews?

•••
@tha-she we trying to figure out a way out for you on this. There are many other shill bidders all connected to Rami. You never been suspected in any shill bidding except for this case.

Last edited:
•••
@ksusha64 I dont know and i dont know, im not a robot, this was MONTHS back so many auctions, (as said, i didnt pay attention to the matter at all), i didnt even know myself that it was 5 or 6, and not 2 or 3, i dont know what reviews your talking about, and would kinda mind to go throu all my reviews, if there is anyway to link me, feel free to do so.

Secondly, no one gets "Tricked" into shill bidding, thats stupid lol.....

and finally, allow me some more time to answer your stupid questions then 4 god damn seconds per post before you make the next one... or put together a list... seriously... lol

Last edited:
•••
Look at these,it may refresh the memory.
I don't know why he's explaining it any differently now than he did months ago. This is something that management needs to clarify. There's no reading between the lines here, and I'm not making this up. That sentence is clear as day: They were unable to prove that shill bidding did not take place and were limited.

I publicly stated 4 auctions that I reported and @iAchilles 1 NNN.me. For everyone's reference, I'll keep posting them so they're not lost in translation:
People, there is no defending this. It was blatant shill bidding. I don't know what else you want. You cannot argue the above posts. These are the exact winning bids made by @tha-she that weren't followed through with.

Why all the dislikes? How about doing some research into the matter.

And, we haven't even dug into the matter of @DNBank.com bidding, yet.

•••
Sitting here in Canada, drinking coffee now, not beer. Pretty obvious to me shill bidding has been taking place. Disgraceful.
scams, lies deceit bubbles, backdoor deals and people that want 10,000x roi

There is to many dishonest people on this forum, and this biz in general, and no doubt to many duplicate accounts. My opinion, no proof.

Are they guilty, is he guilty? Is he a criminal? Are they criminals? Stevie Wonder could have seen what was going on.

Guilty, but like AD sure he is guilty, but business as usual in this business.:oops:

Thanks for bringing all this up David:xf.rolleyes:

Reputation in this biz just ain,t as important as it used to be. :xf.frown:

Love all those trade reviews, half them are from your friends ( accomplices) :xf.confused:

And the deals never completed. :xf.grin:

•••
Sitting here in Canada, drinking coffee now, not beer. Pretty obvious to me shill bidding has been taking place. Disgraceful.
scams, lies deceit bubbles, backdoor deals and people that want 10,000x roi

There is to many dishonest people on this forum, and this biz in general, and no doubt to many duplicate accounts. My opinion, no proof.

Are they guilty, is he guilty? Is he a criminal? Are they criminals? Stevie Wonder could have seen what was going on.

Guilty, but like AD sure he is guilty, but business as usual in this business.:oops:

Thanks for bringing all this up David:xf.rolleyes:

Reputation in this biz just ain,t as important as it used to be. :xf.frown:

Love all those trade reviews, half them are from your friends ( accomplices) :xf.confused:

And the deals never completed. :xf.grin:

A typical conclusion jumping from an absolutely clueless person, also making statements that are untrue, therefor not right to make as they are an outright lie.
@David Walker @iAchilles @ksusha64 have made valid points which i was able to adress, and from which everyone can make their own opinion, what you are doing is making false statements.

•••
Not again....
*Grabs popcorn*

•••
A typical conclusion jumping from an absolutely clueless person, also making statements that are untrue, therefor not right to make as they are an outright lie.
@David Walker @iAchilles @ksusha64 have made valid points which i was able to adress, and from which everyone can make their own opinion, what you are doing is making false statements.

As far as I'm concerned your expalantions are pure fluff. So not once but 5 times, you were slacky and stupid and backed out of a deal? You've offered no reasonable explanation.

If I was the seller and you did this to me on two occasions, I'd politely ask you not to bid on my auctions.
But Rami was cool with your behaviour, oh, Tha She, there she goes again being slacky and stupid. You're insulting people's intelligence at this point.

Last edited:
•••
Rami is not only cool with it,They put up at least 5 fake reviews to fool everyone. This is intentional fraud of course. I think its time for more shill bidders besides dnbank and thashe to come out. We know who you are. Just admit it here in forum and we go easy on you. You all bidded on rami auctions and did not buy names, but got great reviews!

Last edited:
•••
We are all forming opinions based on data. You got trade reviews for transactions you did not complete.
I have seen your selling out thread
I remember you telling me to load up on .vin
I remember you telling me i should get in on the 4L.biz buyout, when i said i was gonna watch tv with my girl instead.
You saw my portfolio and told me i was doing it all wrong.
Good luck selling your crap domains now there is even smaller customer base for you @tha-she

•••
Isnt there another forum for people like you?

•••
As far as I'm concerned your expalantions are pure fluff. So not once but 5 times, you were slacky and stupid and backed out of a deal? You've offered no reasonable explanation.

If I was the seller and you did this to me on two occasions, I'd politely ask you not to bid on my auctions.
But Rami was cool with your behavious, oh, still Tha She, there she goes again. You're insulting people's intelligence at this point.
What was mentioned above is a pure lie @ what @MasterOfMyDomains said, and has nothing to do with this neither... (Talking about the last part)

I wasnt slacky (5x) that all together was being slacky... it was a period of time and not a single auction, not only his neither, but most of them i instantly paid.

and again you are twisting information @MasterOfMyDomains, i hope you are aware that those Pms, all still exist... i never told you to DO THIS or do THAT, and besides that... your post is completly off toppic, and lie.

•••
I encourage all victims to come out. I know you bought worthless domains for insane amounts from Rami. You could not get 10% of your money back unless Rami invites his "friends" to pump up your auctions. I think its a right thing to do is to ask for your money back. Rami promised yesterday to members who bid with dnbank.com ( his friend since 2003, he shares hosting, scripts, domain advice and many other things) can retract their bids. We ask Rami to return funds to all those who participated and won auctions with DNBank.com its would be a good start.

Last edited:
•••
Those pm should be there.
But we know how things can get DELETED so i suggest people make copies of important pm, maybe Hillary will come and clean up any paper trails

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back