IT.COM

question Does Building A Website On A Domain Increase Sales?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Idong

Established Member
Impact
Lately, a lot of complaints here and there about low inquiries/sales. Slow sales could probably due to current unstable economic outlook in many countries.

I'm asking if building a website on a domain name could possibly increase sales. I'm sure there are experienced domainers here who would be able to share their experiences. Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Most people if they see a domain with a business they won't bother trying to buy it. A lot of people when they look for a name, type in the address in their browser. Some people still think that if the name doesn't resolve, it means it's available. They call a company like go daddy to register it and when they are told it's not available they think they were just robbed especially when they are told it's available for 2488.

If you can build something that makes money or gets traffic, you can sell it more easily.

In both options you want a sign telling people the site is for sale.

•••
Most people if they see a domain with a business they won't bother trying to buy it. A lot of people when they look for a name, type in the address in their browser. Some people still think that if the name doesn't resolve, it means it's available. They call a company like go daddy to register it and when they are told it's not available they think they were just robbed especially when they are told it's available for 2488.

If you can build something that makes money or gets traffic, you can sell it more easily.

In both options you want a sign telling people the site is for sale.
Thanks for your contribution. I understand building something that gets traffic can be stressful and takes a look of time.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back