IT.COM

Does AdSense accept free content?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi to all Adsense addicts.......

I'm new to this and I can't find any answers from their site..... is free content acceptable? if so.... can someone here provide me suggestions what free content (probably with revenue) and I'll be very glad to be your affiliate downline :xf.love:

I've no time to develop so I'm looking into this "free content with revenue/s"..

phuleeeezzz...... any help would be highly appreciated :wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Free content is great, see http://www.publicdock.com (one of my public domain info sites).

However, the only way to make money in adsense is to have someone click your links, there is no "downline" or affiliate programs with adsense.

Thank you for your offer, however, and good luck with your Adsensing :)

-Allan

netPH said:
Hi to all Adsense addicts.......

I'm new to this and I can't find any answers from their site..... is free content acceptable? if so.... can someone here provide me suggestions what free content (probably with revenue) and I'll be very glad to be your affiliate downline :xf.love:

I've no time to develop so I'm looking into this "free content with revenue/s"..

phuleeeezzz...... any help would be highly appreciated :wave:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back