NameSilo

Does a [email protected] your name.com look bad?

Located in General Domain Discussion, started by peace800, Feb 23, 2016

Replies:
Views:

1. peace800

peace800 Established Member

Do you think sending mail to end users from [email protected] companyname.com looks bad and the end user will automatically ignore it as it says sales in the email address?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Casey L

Casey L Top Contributor VIP

3. peace800

4. iAchilles

iAchilles Top Contributor VIP

I use [email protected] personally. The main reason I wouldn't use sales is it has a high chance of being caught by spam filters.

5. peace800

I'm now feeling I've wasted all my emails and may have to resend them all again by making a info @myname.com

Can anyone can recommend a good a cheap personal email provider. I'm using thexyz at the moment and only get one email address.

6. iAchilles

iAchilles Top Contributor VIP

Actually I think a name is best, more personal.

7. peace800

I feel so frustrated now as someone on here recommended using [email protected] and I did so. That's probably why I haven't received some replies and it's been a week.

I spent ages researching and sending emails and if I send them again using a [email protected] myname.com or something similar the end users may get annoyed about the constant emails.

8. peace800

I am so peeved off right now.

I asked what email address would be good as was advised by a member here that sales @ domainname.com would be good.

I spent money on getting a personal email address set up, spent ages researching and sending emails and now it was all a waste because of the sales @ which would have all been blocked by spam. That's probably why I haven't heard back in a week. Now if I send the same emails again using a [email protected] domainname.com or whatever it will seem like im harassing them.

Unbelievable. Really pisssed off right now.

9. sofiapartner

sofiapartner Top Contributor VIP

Calm down. There is a great possibility that they don't want your domain. Don't be so pissed. Read as much as you can in the newbie section and try again.

10. infosec3

infosec3 Magazine.gg VIP Gold Account ★★★★★★★★★★

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  11. infosec3

infosec3 Magazine.gg VIP Gold Account ★★★★★★★★★★

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  12. peace800

Thank you infosec I feel a millions times better.

I've had several responses and they've all been positive but some I haven't heard back for a week I don't know if that's considered a long time.

But yeah I'm going to stick with the email address.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice