Dynadot

Does a sales@ your Name.com look bad?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

peace800

Established Member
Impact
Do you think sending mail to end users from sales@ companyname.com looks bad and the end user will automatically ignore it as it says sales in the email address?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Oh shoot I've been sending from sales@ myname.com

•••
I use info@ personally. The main reason I wouldn't use sales is it has a high chance of being caught by spam filters.

•••
I'm now feeling I've wasted all my emails and may have to resend them all again by making a info @myname.com

Can anyone can recommend a good a cheap personal email provider. I'm using thexyz at the moment and only get one email address.

•••
Actually I think a name is best, more personal.

•••
I feel so frustrated now as someone on here recommended using sales@ and I did so. That's probably why I haven't received some replies and it's been a week.

I spent ages researching and sending emails and if I send them again using a info@ myname.com or something similar the end users may get annoyed about the constant emails.

•••
I am so peeved off right now.

I asked what email address would be good as was advised by a member here that sales @ domainname.com would be good.

I spent money on getting a personal email address set up, spent ages researching and sending emails and now it was all a waste because of the sales @ which would have all been blocked by spam. That's probably why I haven't heard back in a week. Now if I send the same emails again using a info@ domainname.com or whatever it will seem like im harassing them.

Unbelievable. Really pisssed off right now.

•••
Calm down. There is a great possibility that they don't want your domain. Don't be so pissed. Read as much as you can in the newbie section and try again.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Having sales@, support@ or firstname@ all works. The lack of response might be due to the quality of the names or the IP from which you are sending emails.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you infosec I feel a millions times better.

I've had several responses and they've all been positive but some I haven't heard back for a week I don't know if that's considered a long time.

But yeah I'm going to stick with the email address.

•••
Back