IT.COM

discuss Do you own your last name?

NameSilo
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
This morning, I picked up Bellone.com from a private party.

While reflecting, I realized that I have not seen many people operating on their last name .coms.

Does anyone else out there own their last name?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is givenname?
I have 1 first name Maya and 1 surname that no one can spell.
By the way my surname is aviable for reg.
Just dont need it.
I cant buy my first name domain in .com or .net.
And I never will pay more than 150 for caprice to have it in .org, .biz or .info.
I have already domain with "maya" and I use it as my personal website from 2011.
I just was curious about "maya" prices

•••
My last name, even though it's uncommon, had been regged for many years by realnames, which is a shared domain service so that you can use your surname as email... the next renewal is June 2017, it would be nice if they dropped it, but I'm not holding my breath....

•••
@wayne wooldridge,
I really want to see some one who could spell or remember my surname. :guilty:
Or just pronounce it correctly

Last edited:
•••
Yes I absolutely Got This

•••
I do not own my last or my first. First I wont ever get.

•••
I won my fisrt name in .NET after i win in GD auctions :rolleyes:
the owner of .COM ask for $$.$$$ :-/

•••
i own lastname .com & firstnamelastname .com

•••
i own lastname .com & firstnamelastname .com
You need 2 version of the surname if you want to use it for whole family.

•••
My last name, even though it's uncommon, had been regged for many years by realnames, which is a shared domain service so that you can use your surname as email... the next renewal is June 2017, it would be nice if they dropped it, but I'm not holding my breath....
I remember a guy (an old member here) that said he traded another domain he had (had more appeal to them than the one he was trading it for)... So there is always that option if you have a name that you can trade.

•••
I want to but my last name .com, but it's too expensive. :'(

•••
This morning, I picked up Bellone.com from a private party.

While reflecting, I realized that I have not seen many people operating on their last name .coms.

Does anyone else out there own their last name?
No

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back