IT.COM

showcase Do you have any Wifi names?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

thevictor

Established Member
Impact
Went in on the hype and handregged - Wifi.Limited aka Limited Wifi. I am sure we all have had to deal with bad wifi at least once...
Maybe I will get the reg fee back in a year or something... :$:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I registered RoamerWiFi.com about a year ago, and I meant to create a blog about mobile computing and the use of public WiFi, I didn't ever get round to doing it. I noticed that the nme has expired, and I'm moving it. Hopefully, that will be the stimulusto get me to do something with it. :)

•••
•••
What do you guys think about the use of 5G in a domain name? Billions of dollars behind expanding the 5G infrastructure...

•••
What do you guys think about the use of 5G in a domain name? Billions of dollars behind expanding the 5G infrastructure...
I registered 5Guncovered.com to pick up a bit of traffic when it starts to become popular. That's the only one, and I think you will have to hold onto the names to make money from them.

•••
I registered 5Guncovered.com to pick up a bit of traffic when it starts to become popular. That's the only one, and I think you will have to hold onto the names to make money from them.

Time + effort combo is the key to most doors!

•••
Dont have any WiFi but I have some LiFi ones :)

LifiConnectivity.com

LightFidelity.xyz

LightFidelity.services

LightFidelity.tech

•••
I have this in my portfolio that gets offers ... WIFISmart.com

•••
WiFiTop . com (with some interest from China buyers)

•••
I have an aged one.. WifiTelevision dot com (registered in 2004)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
What hype?
You haven't heard? Wifi names selling like hotcakes. Something to do with this thing they call internet or something :xf.wink:

•••
Wifi.Flights - All about that in-flight Wifi and streaming HD 30,000 feet up in the air.

•••
Reg HackWifiPassword.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back