Dynadot

discuss Do you believe there's "forces" at work behind Bitcoin drops / bans?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Hootsifer

Top Member
Impact
Like "forces" trying to put info out there to destroy it .... ahem....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The news? I can't help but think theres bigger entities pushing for this to get shut down....but I also feel they're in on pumping it as well to get their share..

•••
I don't think they are trying to shut it down, In fact that is not really possible. I think they are pushing the prices down to provide a chance to pick up a lot of Bitcoin to take the coins out of the market.

•••
pump and dump, pump and dump, pump and dump

insiders will always win

•••
Oh no, unregulated markets represent the purest, most noble aspects of humanity!
So who wants to buy my bridge that uses the latest crypto, AI and VR technologies? :xf.cool:

•••
I'm more afraid 'forces' will sooner or later use the blockchain technology for a not-so-crypto currency where there is no automated clearing house, like with bitcoin, but a consortium/cartel of 'forces' who sign the transactions. They will be able to manipulate the market, control who is able to sell/buy and they can track down every transaction, everything you ever buy.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back