Dynadot

discuss Now imagine your name is CZ....

NameSilo
Watch

Arthur_Millar

Established Member
Impact
Now imagine your name is CZ and you control the biggest, worldwide spread crypto exchange. You personally are worth $13,000,000,000. And then some fish-head guy called Gary comes along and starts suing your company and you hear he even tries to block your financial assets in US. And Binance maybe has like $4,000,000,000,000 cash in US. What you do? Perhaps you try to convert as much USD to BTC as possible. Both personal and company assets. And perhaps that can trigger mass bull-run on the market. Converting quickly $3,000,000,000 to BTC can't pass quietly. I believe this is what we witness now. CZ trying to protect his wealth. Then he would move the BTC far from US and from Gary's touch. CZ has enough facilities in Europe and Asia. In fact CZ alone is in position to lift the BTC price to $50k over a couple of day.
As we saw before - when somebody fucks around with Bitcoin he soon finds out. Bitcoin comes out stronger after such experiments.
Also CZs personal capital is quite liquid. He's not invested in railroads. I cannot even imagine how he would retaliate to Gary. I only know it will end bad for Gary. CZ can single handedly buy a bunch of US senators and make them invoke Gary for questioning. He can ignite a wave of investors protests and a counter-court case. He can attract anti-US forces in that battle like China and Russia. It will be spectacular!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Let’s read the case!! I attached the 136 page complaint.

IMG_4926.jpeg

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/06/05/sec-sues-binance-crypto-exchange-00100196

Attachments

• SEC BINANCE.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:
•••
Although i feel the government is overreaching.

This will be an interesting case to follow.

Your CZ worship is bizarre. My idol is Elon Musk.

Last edited:
•••
Although i feel the government is overreaching.

This will be an interesting case to follow.

Your CZ worship is bizarre. My idol is Elon Musk.
Elon Musk is also a great guy, I love both.

•••
Last edited:
•••
No. Freaking. Way.
2 NP members that ACTUALLY know how to respect and interact with eachother?! I must be dreaming. I thought this forum is now only drama and talking shit about @DNGear (no matter how much proof she provides).

Much love @Arthur_Millar and @Samer I also like both CZ and Elon, but Elon is my fav because...it's Elon, the GOAT.

•••
I used to work for Elon... He's weird and a total dick. The money is good but being with that guy in the same room for 5 minutes will suck all the joy of life out of you.

•••
I used to work for Elon... He's weird and a total dick. The money is good but being with that guy in the same room for 5 minutes will suck all the joy of life out of you.
Getting released is evident

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back