Discuss your Epik Experience!

Located in Domain Marketplace Reviews, started by dande, Jul 24, 2019

Replies:
Views:

1. Andrrey

Andrrey Established Member

Now it's looking good. Thank you.

Thanks, I know about that feature.
    But there is the option to either choose 1 currency or all together. I've set USD as a default, but I'd like to have the opportunity to choose 3 currencies: USD, EUR, and GBP (depending on county).

I don't choose all the available currencies because if a buyer from, for example, Colombia or Pakistan sees the price as in my previous screenshot (the number can't even fit into the section), it will immediately scare him/her away. IMO

Please, either add the option to Manually choose Multiple currencies (I mean 2,3, and so on, not all together) or correct the design a bit, so the number can at least fit in the section.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Jurgen Wolf

Jurgen Wolf Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Such visual issues are longplays on Epik for years, including their control panel, not just landers...
    For example, set in Chromium - font size: 22, minimum font size: 13, and DejaVu Sans font as default.
    And then recheck your panel on 23" 1080p 96dpi screen.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
  3. JLJ

JLJ NameCaesar.com Epik.com Staff

This issue where the numbers leave the price box due to excess digits has been fixed. We've also detected a similar where Crypto lease prices show as 0, which is in line for a fix. Thank you for reporting these issues.

Thank you for your report. This has also been fixed and is now translated along with the rest of the text.

4. CS85

CS85 Established Member

Has anyone had any issues adding funds to their Epik account lately?

Five days have passed since I submitted a wire transfer and still waiting. Can anyone put my mind at ease and say they’ve experienced delays lately too?

5. Jurgen Wolf

6. CS85

CS85 Established Member

So only one person in the whole organisation is able to check for incoming wires?? That’s....an interesting way of doing business

7. JLJ

We have automated systems in place to detect incoming wire transfers. What sometimes can happen is conversions or fees cut the payment short and the wire goes undetected.

Can you PM me with the info please?

8. Jurgen Wolf

Another old issue...
    Forwarding URLs can be removed only after 2nd try.
    1st attempt has no any effect (URLs appear again in next visit of Forwarding menu for the selected domain).

p.s. Screenshots were sent to Raj.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
  9. Jurgen Wolf

2021-08-17-150355_252x156_scrot.png

Lack of VISA, Wire and Crypto icons...

10. Jurgen Wolf

And I continue to receive such non-verified offers...
    Today $500 bid from DE with long comment regarding the purchase, but non-verified as ~always.
    Please make this email verification mandatory.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
  11. JLJ

We definitely need to remove Discover card and add Crypto. I've passed this suggestion along to our devs.

You have indication of what offers are verified in the marketplace offers section. A blue checkmark appears next to the offer if the user verified his email. There are currently no plans to make this email verification mandatory, as it's very easy to make the offer process hard enough for buyers to quit or find an alternative domain, and we feel the balance we have is ideal at this point. You may remove the contact owner form and/or increase the minimum offer to weed out such unverified offers.

blue checkmark.png
    [​IMG]

12. Jurgen Wolf

Then add it as option in Account settings like on Bodis.
    So each seller will decide: he wants to waste his time or not.
    I want all emails to be verified/confirmed, too many fakes and trolls nowadays.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
  13. jmaurya

jmaurya Top Contributor VIP

Many times here telling, set a minimum price .. but it's really not solutions. I received $40,000 offer. What's a minimum price set ???
    Must verify mail please.... Seller lives matter....

14. Jurgen Wolf

On Sedo to bid $10K+ in auctions the bidder must complete their Certification.
    Epik can't verify even email.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2021
  15. Jurgen Wolf

And as ~always no any reaction on my counteroffer.
    Just another waste of time.

16. Safak

Safak Established Member

One of my domains was sold via Epik Buy Now and i transferred the domain to the buyer through different platform not from Epik transfer. To be more specific since the sale was for only 10$, i didnt want to pay for the transfer fee and send the domain to the buyer's Godaddy account directly.

This happened weeks ago, the sale process still isnt completed and i am getting these annoying daily reminder mails for the transfer. I contacted Epik support many times before about this situation and explained. They could easily confirm the sale by contacting the buyer or checking new the registrar info. The buyer is someone who is from this forum btw. @CakeCode

Only reply i am getting is "we will forward this to the sales manager Tony" and then nothing happens. No solution, no update nothing but silence.

Could someone from here help me get through this?

17. ncabete

ncabete Established Member Epik.com Staff

Hello,

Could you please PM me with a ticket number / domain / email?

Just to clarify, buyers pay transfer fee for external domains, and if it sold via Buy Now (MP) then the buyer had already paid for the transfer fee - all that you needed to do is supply the auth code.

Exceptionally, we can assist in delivering the domain to the buyer via push (limitations apply and this is an exception not the rule) however the domain is never pushed directly to the buyer but to Epik first.

Thanks!

18. DLogic

DLogic Established Member

Hi

been trying to add a nameserver to one of my domains at Epik and keep getting any error host "nameserver" does not exist, even though have checked with hosting provider correct names and have other sites pointing to name servers and working fine.

contacts support by email but have heard nothing back any other way of contacting dont see a ticketing system on site ?

thanks

19. ncabete

ncabete Established Member Epik.com Staff

Hello,

Typically that error means that the nameservers you were trying to apply were not created at the registry-level. A good way to verify this is by querying the registry whois server directly in a UNIX-like terminal, for example for VeriSign domains, the command is:

whois -h whois.verisign-grs.com "nameserver=ns3.epik.com"

We have a chat widget on epik.com, at the bottom right corner of the page - it can be used to contact our support team - we have 24/7/365 coverage, which also applies to phone/email support: https://www.epik.com/about/contact/

When you send in an email to us, unless it was marked as spam, you should receive an automated reply with a ticket # - can you please send me a PM with that ticket # so I can review? If you don't have that #, please PM me your domain.

Thank you!

20. Jurgen Wolf

Please replace Voodoo parking backend with ParkingCrew or Bodis...
    According to recent threads - Voodoo is dead a few months already (no payouts).

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021 at 11:24 AM
  21. Jurgen Wolf

Recently I sold one of my .PROs to another domainer (not even to enduser) for $500.
    Estibot appraisal on this domain was $0.
    Don't support it and care about your reputation, don't be among amateur registrars and for amateurs!

22. capybara

capybara Established Member

An option to remove Stupibot column would be nice indeed.

As well as landing pages need an option to disable automatic language detection/translation and always show in the preferred language (English).

23. Jurgen Wolf

This can be done via Parking configurator:

2021-09-10-145623_950x877_scrot.png

24. capybara

capybara Established Member

Can a saved profile be set as default somehow? As well as mass-applying to all parked listings...

25. Jurgen Wolf

It can't be set as Default, unfortunately, lack of this option.
    But you can firstly select all necessary domains and then apply your profile in a bulk.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice