Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Disappeared name

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

zems

VIP Member
Impact
14
Hello,

Five days ago I bought one name on some other forum. The registar was name.com. Yesterday when I log in to my account the name disappear. I sent them email but still no answer. How is it possible? It was in my account and disappear with now notification, no email from them.
Lucky I paid only $10 for it but what will be if I paid $5K?



zems
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would contact Name regarding this situation.
 
0
•••
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back