IT.COM

domain Digital Collectibles (dot) com.

NameSilo
Watch
Had some high four figure / low five figure offers in the last month. For anyone who knows the digital collectibles (NFT) market, what would you price this domain at?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Had some high four figure / low five figure offers in the last month. For anyone who knows the digital collectibles (NFT) market, what would you price this domain at?

Thanks.
I think that you can expect way more than that with this domain!
Your potential buyers are people that collect digital assets...
This one is really a great domain.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Any NFT sales yet ?.

Last edited:
•••
How about NFTcoins.com ? now, you can track NFT coins marketcap at coingecko which I think helps the value.
The bubble will continue to grow and this domain will find its hands IMHO

Last edited:
•••
Personally if it was mine I will not sell for less than $500K

It’s a tough one to judge. The term has had a big uptick in the last few weeks. NFTS.com has an 8 figure asking price, when I last inquired.

•••
It’s a tough one to judge. The term has had a big uptick in the last few weeks. NFTS.com has an 8 figure asking price, when I last inquired.
Put a 500K bin and a nicely designed lander, do a little bit of advertising into the niche and the magic can happen

•••
The domain were sold for $3,250 before

What could make fitch $500K now?? I'm now lowering anything here just want to understand

•••
It's a good domain without a doubt. I think some of the valuations are wildly unrealistic.

This is a (19) letter .COM. There have been (3) reported 19+ letter six figure .COM sales in history.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
It's a good domain without a doubt. I think some of the valuations are wildly unrealistic.

This is a (19) letter .COM. There have been (3) reported 19+ letter six figure .COM sales in history.

Brad
My high valuation is due to the bubble in the NFT market

•••

Brad
That’s quite a fact! And good to know. Thanks.

•••
You have my offer friend 😀

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back