IT.COM

Did .top just lose 430,000 registrations?!

NameSilo
Watch

Fancy.domains

Top Member
Impact
According to Domainpunch.com, .TOP today dropped 437,000 names and are now below 3 million registrations.

Massive loss! Obviously mostly because of all these campaigns a year ago.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This month I did $850 sale of Non-English .top
Significant or not???
Nice. Good job. I never would have registered the name non-english.

•••
•••
I don't think we should be too quick to write .top off. Try hand registering a .top domain using words that are in everyday usage. It seems virtually everyone is 'Premium' so someone likes them.

I only have three .top extensions, here's the one I just added -

Flimsy.top

•••
You are totally out of your mind. Your ideas are wishful thinking at best.

Do you know what an extraordinary significant domain sale is? If Paypal were to sell x.com, that would be an extraordinary significant domain sale.

Typing top, top, top... is too exhausting to do. That name will only produce an extraordinary significant case of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. I bet you didn't type it. You just copied and pasted it into place. Even the owner doesn't want to type that domain name over and over again. Sorry, but it is doomed to fail.

You are totaly caught in your mind, your idea(s about my domain) are typical 'box - thinking'.

My mind is free & my idea(s) is (are) based on HIGHQ.

Believe me, toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top (!!!) has an unbelieveable higher value than x.com (???).

A sale of x.com would just be another boring top .com sale in front of a sale of toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top which would be the most powerful sale in the history of the history (yes, 'history of history', no typo).

To reaffirm my conviction, I want to make an official statement to the owner(s) of the domain x.com now:

+++

"Dear owner(s) of x.com,

with this part of my (this) nP post / statement, I want to inform you officially, that I would NEVER exchange my domain toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top for your domain x.com or for any other domain, no matter which one.
I am only willing to sell it for an appropriately bid.

Sincerely,
KINGOF.TOP"

+++

Ok, back to my reply:

Of course I don't type it everytime I 'write' it, of course it's copy / pasted hahaahaaa
Do you think this is a secret and you have revealed it now???
Come on... ...everyone can copy / paste, I am sure you too.

Beside of that, it's just a risible dramatization to say that it's 'exhausting to type it'.

All what is doomed to fail, is your ridiculous trying to destroy the ultimate power / value of this domain.
This is a domain which can not be measured in usual criteria - because it's the highest point in the www.

Because it contains the highest number of 'top' while it ends with the highest TLD.
And the highest TLD is .top and .top = top.

Last edited:
•••
"Dear owner(s) of x.com,

with this part of my (this) nP post / statement, I want to inform you officially, that I would NEVER exchange my domaintoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top for your domain x.com or for any other domain, no matter which one.
I am only willing to sell it for an appropriately bid.

Sincerely,
KINGOF.TOP"

lol. did you really intend to send them this message?

•••
the-truth-supermario-reality-mushrooms-videogames-demotivational-posters-1293473537.jpg

•••
lol. did you really intend to send them this message?

If they will contact me and ask me for an Exchange of those two domains, then yes.
PayPal is probably one of the rare companies which could afford the most expensive domain of all time a. k. a. toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top

But I think they are fully aware of the fact that this domain has an unequally higher value than their domain x.com - so before they will ask me for an exchange, they will make me an appropriately bid.

Simply because I am sure they know that .top = top.

Last edited:
•••
But I think they are fully aware of the fact that the domain toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top has an unequally higher value than their domain x.com - so before they will ask me for an exchange, they will make me an appropriately bid.

Are you sure?
I bid $150 usd via godaddy for your brothers com.com domain.
Have you had any bids on your top.top domain?

I'm not dissing you but I can see myself placing another bid on com.com but I have no experience with top.top domains so regardless of claims there will be similar people who will consider the com.com the real top.

•••
Are you sure?
I bid $150 usd via godaddy for your brothers com.com domain.
Have you had any bids on your top.top domain?

I'm not dissing you but I can see myself placing another bid on com.com but I have no experience with top.top domains so regardless of claims there will be similar people who will consider the com.com the real top.

I am sure, yes.
Feel free to make your bid/s on the .com if you really think it has a higher value hahaahaaa
But believe me, this won't change the fact that the .top will cost much more than the .com

There is no other real top than the .top because .top = top.
That's why the .top is the only real most expensive domain of all time, the time when you will believe it will come.

BTW, the .top has 3 bids already.

Last edited:
•••
I am sure, yes.
Feel free to make your bid/s on the .com if you really think it has a higher value hahaahaaa
But believe me, this won't change the fact that the .top will cost much more than the .com

There is no other real top than the .top because .top = top.
That's why the .top is the only real most expensive domain of all time, the time when you will believe it will come.

BTW, the .top has 3 bids already.

What was the top bid so far?

•••
Last edited:
•••
So that assumes the com.com has a higher bid.
Proof is in the pudding!!!

So the com.com wins over top.top so far.

I did say so far.... so it could change

The suspense is killing me, especially because I am the high bidder on the com.com!!!

•••
So that assumes the com.com has a higher bid.
Proof is in the pudding!!!

So the com.com wins over top.top so far.

I did say so far.... so it could change

The suspense is killing me, especially because I am the high bidder on the com.com!!!

You knowww very well that you don't knowww how much is the highest bid on the .top so far.
But you know that .top = top.
Means, the .top already replaced the .com in it's status and there is nooo wayyy for the .com to top the .top

In this context, all what could 'change' is the life of the person who will buyyy the .top

If your current suspense is 'killing' you already, then I assume you will not be able to endure the much higher suspense which will come up when you will start bidding on the .top

Last edited:
•••
always finding ways to peddle your crap name. LMFAO

•••
always finding ways to peddle your crap name. LMFAO

Always finding ways to peddle your crap comments (at least here) (n)
Better try to buy* it as long as it is available and make a / some bid/s (y)

*because .top = top.

Last edited:
•••
The .TOP zone seems to be stuck on 21 June 2017 on the CZDS and hasn't updated since then.

Regards...jmcc

•••
The .TOP zone seems to be stuck on 21 June 2017 on the CZDS and hasn't updated since then.

Regards...jmcc

I am sure it's just the .top calm before the .top storm.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I found the following description of the TLD .top at a famous registrar, you simply should read it attentively:

What is a .top domain?

From a first glance, the .top domain tells internet users you are a top destination on the internet.
.top is the second most registered new gTLD ever and being enthusiastically adopted by small and large companies establishing themselves as a top brand in their industry including the likes of Amazon, Apple, Chanel, Google, Lego, Yahoo and more, who all have their brands registered in .top.
The term 'top' is easily recognized, making it the natural choice for a businesses' online presence striving for the best and not stopping until they reach the top.
The .top domain is versatile and attention-grabbing, adding a serious boost to your personal and professional brand.

A .top domain name is short, professional and memorable helping you improve your search engine rank with keywords directly in the URL.
The future of the internet is new and precise domain names that give customers a taste of your brand before they even visit your website.
Establish yourself as an industry leader, enhance your online marketing, and differentiate your brand from the competition with .top domain, because top names are more often remembered and spoken of.

Source: https://www.101domain.com/top.htm

Last edited:
•••
The following text / description (formatted by myself) of the TLD .top I found at a famous registrar, you simply should read it attentively:

Source: https://www.101domain.com/top.htm

It's simply marketing by a company. Nothing else. Just compare it with the same empty words about the .best extension:

From a first glance, the .BEST domain tells internet users you are a leader in your industry. The .BEST domain is being enthusiastically adopted by businesses and ventures looking to boost their online presence. .BEST domains are credible and targeted, giving your brand an instant affiliation with a network of qualified members. .BEST domains are attention-grabbing, adding a serious boost to your personal and professional brand.

A .BEST domain name is short, professional and memorable helping you improve your search engine rank with keywords directly in the URL. It's no doubt that someone researching the best products of services online is more likely to click on a link that has the .BEST keyword they were searching for in the domain name and as we know every click on organic search results means dollars saved in paid marketing - and that's a big win!

The future of the internet is new and precise domain names that give customers a taste of your brand before they even visit your website. Establish yourself as an industry leader and early adopter, enhance your online marketing, and differentiate your brand from the competition with a .BEST domain, the namespace dedicated to being the very best you can be.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back