IT.COM

advice Did I make a major mistake?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cmelsen

Established Member
Impact
Yesterday a domain I forgot about (won it at auction years ago for $17 (flatten.org) sold for $500 in my afternic account...I feel like with the word flatten being so hot I could have gotten more then $500...thoughts?

another domain of mine sold today 0-o.com again for $500 I JUST listed it, did I under value it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe you could have gotten more maybe not. Seems you made a profit. Personally I'd be happy to take that $1000 from those sales and reinvest in higher quality names.

•••
Don't feel bad. When I started domaining back when I was a teenager I owned Jooy.com that I got in a Namejet auction accidentally let it drop. Not only is it an LLLL but it had a double "oo" which are marketing goldmines aLa Google, Yahoo, and now Noom.com Whenever I think about my domaining career, I will always remember how I foolishly let jooy.com drop

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back