IT.COM

.com Token.com Sold to Major Player in the Crypto Currency Space

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Token.com (Singular) Reportedly Sold
“Yes, we did indeed broker it. The deal has been finalized via Escrow.com. The sellers were extremely happy, and the buyer is a major player in the crypto currency space. This domain garnered more interest during the brokerage period than almost all of our other brokered names combined. We locked in a buyer within a couple of weeks from the start of our EBA.”
@Ali
Read More

Related:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Price is million/s. Nice name, easy sale. Thanks for reporting the news.

•••
thanks for sharing! great news!!!

I had forgot I own TokenWelt(KING) Welt is German for "World" !

•••
Broker probably made an easy 250k+ in commission for selling it also

•••
Sold to Major Player in the Crypto Currency Space

Is this Binance again ?

•••
•••
•••
it can't be 7 figures. come on.

•••
•••
Well - somebody can pay 8 figures. But thats not 7 figures name.

My opinion is based on statistics. Actually this is the only thing that we can base our opinions on.

And for sure - somebody can pay 8 figures for the name. Or not.

•••
Well - somebody can pay 8 figures. But thats not 7 figures name.

My opinion is based on statistics. Actually this is the only thing that we can base our opinions on.

And for sure - somebody can pay 8 figures for the name. Or not.
You can't base anything in the domain industry on statistics. It all comes down to what it's worth to the person with the biggest checkbook at this one unique space in time.

•••
Exactly. So? How do you know that this is 7 figures? Your sixth sense?

•••
Could be high six, could be mid seven. That's the great thing about domains, you just never know.

•••
i guess it sold around mid six

•••
Tokens.com is asking $500k. The singular is way better imo.

•••
•••
HeHe.... I have a few tokens at home..... anyone want to buy them :xf.laugh:

Seriously though..... a good friend on the forum and I were discussing the token.com domains via pm quite a while back, probably over a year. He told me to buy a few good ones and hang on to them. I was on a different path at the time and only bought one.

Hmmm.... maybe next time I'll pay more attention to the upcoming trends.

•••
•••
With the sale price of Tokens.com announced, this is my opinion on the sale price of Token.com:
That should put Token.com's sale price between $1 million to $2.5 Million, IMO.

•••
•••
Tokens.com imo is more expensive than token.com

•••
Tokens is what you pay with at the subway. Garbage name compared to Token. Token is a brand just waiting to be created. Token was probably worth $75,000 five years ago but in todays bitcoin crazy market it's easily worth a million dollars.

•••
Congrats to both buyer/seller and Starfire holdings.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back