Dynadot

Developing websites

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

I would like to have some tips on how to develop a nice website and some nice marketing tips. I have several times tried to start website's but never have got any hits for it.

What I am searching for is tips for the whole process, from idea to established product.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1) Design the template (get it from some free template sites)
2) add more contents
3) Look for any PPC/CPM programs and sign up
4) Add the code to your site ....

•••
1: Make a usefull website
2: Optimize it as best as possible regarding SEO - Search Engine Optimization
3: Online and off line marketing for your website such as press releases, news paper ads, highly visited websites such as digg.com

Your success depends on what kind of website you have in mind.
If you are going to choose a subject that has been beaten to death or has some major competition then i would have to say good luck but don't get your hopes up.

SEO is very important to get your site in the SERP's - Search Engine Result Position and with this attracting targeted visitors to your site.

Choose a subject you like to build a site around and don't be the zillionth gold digger that thinks he can make $80 dollar clicks on mesothelioma :'(

Think about it like this,
1: Is your future site interesting enough to have people browse the site?
2: Is it a niche market or does it has massive exposure? and therefor if it has massive exposure not likely for you to compete in any way and if you think otherwise do you have an edge that can make a difference?
3: Do you have any knowledge about SEO? No? Start learning ;) and get your site found.

If above is something that you want to make an effort for then i say go for it and along the way you'll pick up things as well regarding marketing and such.
To much to get involved with in this thread.

Google for SEO to learn more about this subject and join some other forums as well to expand your knowledge.
I send you a pm as well with some forums you can join to learn more about SEO & Marketing and Development.

•••
i had did both ways by promoting offline and online but offline had worked a lot i mean advertising in magazines

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back