IT.COM

.mobi Deep Interview about .mobi with Pinky.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for posting! :)

+Rep

•••
any news on the next Pinky appearance at namepros?

•••
yes, thanks for this post!

•••
Seems like I've read this before. I look forward to even more news from mTLD. It's been too quiet lately.

•••
This interview was published on the 22 of January, 2007. I apologize to all those who have already read this interview. But for those who haven't had a chance to read it, enjoy!

•••
Thanks, interesting stuff.

•••
Domain Jedi said:
This interview was published on the 22 of January, 2007. I apologize to all those who have already read this interview. But for those who haven't had a chance to read it, enjoy!
Nothing to apologize for, it was good to browse through it again.

•••
If you did not write the article or have permission to use it, you should just post the link along with two or three sentences that give the flavor of it. To do otherwise is generally a violation of copyright laws even if you provide links and source information.

To be fair to the author, you should remove the article unless you have been granted permission to post it here.

•••
Original post has been edited. Thanks.

•••
Domain Jedi said:
Original post has been edited. Thanks.

Good man. I didn't think you meant any harm but I thought I would let you know.

•••
It made perfect sense to edit the post. Thank you for educating me. :)

•••
Fundraiser, you are absolutely right and thanks for bringing it up. It is important for us all to remember.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back