Dynadot

Dear Namesilo, Why no way to bulk accept outbound transfers?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
As someone who transfers many domains at one time. It's a bit annoying @namesilo has only one option to confirm transfers which is you go to your namesilo account to the Pending Outbound Transfers section.

and you have to manually click one at a time each domain on there and then click submit.

Why is there no option to just highlight all pending outbound transfers and bulk accept all outbound transfers?

very time consuming and very unnecessary waste of time.

or is this by design? to make difficult to transfer domains out of @namesilo to discourage transfers out?

hmmmmm...........

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I hold "command" on my keyboard to open each domain in a new tab and do them all at once. They may be discouraging the bulk transfers, sure. Or it may just be their system isn't designed to fast transfer in bulk.

•••
I hold "command" on my keyboard to open each domain in a new tab and do them all at once. They may be discouraging the bulk transfers, sure. Or it may just be their system isn't designed to fast transfer in bulk.

yup that's what I do. I just right click each box.still annoying. Thanks Dan. you would think thee amount of business they've gotten already there should be a budget for bulk accept all outbound transfers.

•••
Correct namesilo is a pain for outgoing transfers of many domains.

But what about the receiving end?
Which registrars let you do a bulk approval of domain transfers-in?
if you have to type in or even copy paste one by one all those Authorization codes that slows the process considerably too. Even just having to transfer all those Auth codes to someplace or other at the receiving end could take a long time.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back