IT.COM

.de domains

NameSilo
Watch

Mr. Mirko Blazevic

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Very brave to reg such domains, I mean Germany isn't that crazy like America? (no offense, and yes, no one cares, but I am against drugs).

Any reason(s) for your decision?

Last edited:
•••
I would not have registered it

I saw some sale on Namebio related to one word English in .de and that's the only reason i registered. I already paid for a year now and it's outside the period where i can get a refund. So will try my best to at least sell and retrieve the reg fee.

•••
•••
Last year: beerhall.de
Should direct it to Sedo I imagine.

•••
•••
The German parliament decided that Cannabis will be legalized for medicinal use starting March 2017. It will only be available at certified pharmacies and paid by the "Krankenkasse" (health insurance) on the condition that the patient participates in a study about the effectiveness of medical Marihuana/Cannabis. This is only used for people with a heavy disease that have no known alternatives in therapy. Until now the medicinal use of weed was possible, but required a special permission which was difficult to get.

I personally doubt that German weed/marihuana/cannabis domains are a good investment as long as the drug has not been legalized for general use - similar to alcohol. I think that most pharmacies that are allowed to sell weed for medicinal use won't bother for a weed related domain. Of course a good weed related domain name can be used for legal equipment related to weed and using it.

But that's just my opinion.

Lol just noticed you said krankenkasse (health insurance)

In the USA crank is a term used to describe cocaine lol me like German health insurance .

(I know it's not the same thing lol)

•••
7 years I have owned this .de domain. A basic site with a couple pages built a long time ago
DerHandler (dot) de translation for the dealer in German supposively.

•••
7 years I have owned this .de domain. A basic site with a couple pages built a long time ago
DerHandler (dot) de translation for the dealer in German supposively.

Der Händler. I think German domains often have "Umlaut" - "ae".

•••
Der Händler. I think German domains often have "Umlaut" - "ae".

Well spotted!

der Händler = the trader, merchant, dealer
der Handel = business, commerce

der Händler -> makes sense
der Haendler -> makes sense
der Handel -> makes sense

der Handler -> not really making sense

•••
Managed to hand reg Crayons.de which expired :xf.smile:

•••
Is there any scope of German words (hyphenated included) .com domains? Do expanding or settled German companies want to acquire .com as well as they progress? Cheers!

•••
Can someone please help me with:

365direkt.com
aktualitat.com
äpfeln.com

I know they are not gold, I just hope they are not shit :)

Thank you all.

•••
Correct German spelling would be:
- Aktualität

Äpfeln could be nice though, although I am unsure about whether or not it holds any value in .com

•••
Can someone please help me with:

365direkt.com
aktualitat.com
äpfeln.com

I know they are not gold, I just hope they are not sh*t :)

Thank you all.

"Äpfeln". The Plural of "der Apfel" (apple) is "die Äpfel" in case you are looking for that. "Äpfeln" is also the dative plural form of "Apfel".

Otherwise it means horses sh*tting horse apples (Pferdeäpfel). Check Duden. ;)

•••
De domains sold recently .....

website.de 26,010 EUR
wetten.com.de 5,000 EUR
wassermelder.de 3,900 EUR
beach-shop.de 2,500 EUR

Including one with a hyphen.

I like the wetten domain.
I have wettenfootball
in de and in .com

But the beach-shop sale really surprised me.

Last edited:
•••
I have DevMasters.de , holding it for long .

•••
According to my observations a hyphen in a German domain occurs relatively often. For example one quite popular social network was wer-kennt-wen.de.

•••
^^Lol
I should have taken face-cream///de
instead of facecream/////de

•••
•••
•••
Hi , deutsch.immobilien , immobilientv.online has some worth ?

•••
•••
Hi...

I registered payticket.de. Is it worth much?

Thanks.

•••
•••

Thanks for your input..

I am quite new with German tlds and I have also checked payticket.com before now. I was a bit concerned if the words "pay" and "ticket" are common words used in Germany...

From your expert view, will you consider payticket.de a good buy?

Thanks..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back