Dynadot

.de domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mr. Mirko Blazevic

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
deutschescannabis.de
DeutschesCannabis.com

.. because flow of words, syntax, spelling.. is correct -> but don't know about the selling ability.

But I do think you'd have to wait a little bit :)

thanks. and you are probably right.
but as they say. you have to strike while the Eisen ist heiß :xf.wink:

plus I did see sales with the word Deutsches in the beginning

•••
.. That's why I said "in my region".

Europe consists of so many different, really different countries with really different languages.. so maybe what you've read is perfectly legit.. 100 miles further it maybe not

•••
Of course it wouldn't be "German Weed" but the idea would be that it's a German Store that sells weed.

make it short?

deutschescannabis.de
DeutschesCannabis.com

the "problem" I had with Marihuana as a keyword is lack of sales with this word on Namebio.

•••
.. That's why I said "in my region".

Europe consists of so many different, really different countries with really different languages.. so maybe what you've read is perfectly legit.. 100 miles further it maybe not

thanks AGREEd.

•••
What does the 24 at the end of some .de domains mean?

•••
•••
Re

Really? Why would 24 hours need to be in a domain name..... i thought maybe it meant somethimg else.r..u sure thts what it means?lol

Last edited:
•••
Oooo

Last edited:
•••
Lol you are funny bro. Get it now? What's the domain? I'll tell you why.

Me thinks "someone" already has their "prescription" for German weed?!?:xf.grin::xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
The German parliament decided that Cannabis will be legalized for medicinal use starting March 2017. It will only be available at certified pharmacies and paid by the "Krankenkasse" (health insurance) on the condition that the patient participates in a study about the effectiveness of medical Marihuana/Cannabis. This is only used for people with a heavy disease that have no known alternatives in therapy. Until now the medicinal use of weed was possible, but required a special permission which was difficult to get.

I personally doubt that German weed/marihuana/cannabis domains are a good investment as long as the drug has not been legalized for general use - similar to alcohol. I think that most pharmacies that are allowed to sell weed for medicinal use won't bother for a weed related domain. Of course a good weed related domain name can be used for legal equipment related to weed and using it.

But that's just my opinion.

•••

around the year 2000 the "deutsche bank " renamed itself into "deutschebank24"
what should invoke in the customers mind
that this bank will be taking care 24/7
LOL

since then german companies often choose
xxxkeywordxxx24.de
as domain name
in case
xxxkeywordxxx.de

has been registered

--

that is no recommandation
as those domain s may or may not sell

•••
LOL

xxxkeywordxxx24.de
as domain name
in case
xxxkeywordxxx.de

has been registered

--

I was just asking because i registered 5g24.de without knowing what the 24 represents . Thanks for filling me in.

Last edited:
•••
I was just asking because i registered 5g24.de without knowing what the 24 represents . Thanks for filling me in.
Nice! Missed that one. Beat me again rammbo lol

•••
PSYCHIATRISTS.DE

Anyone that can help me with an estimate on this? The only .de that i have in my portfolio. It was dropped and i picked up couple of months ago. Right now parked at various site. Appreciate all your feedback

•••
LOL

xxxkeywordxxx24.de
as domain name
in case
xxxkeywordxxx.de

has been registered

--

I really appreciate NP and this thread .

This bank rebranded?

In the USA they have capital one and they rebranded to capital one 360 for a certain product of their bank.

They own bank360.com

So let's try. Bank360.de

Vrbank.de taken
360bank.de. Taken
Bankvr.de taken

And now bank360.de is taken.

Thanks .De thread!

•••
bank360 = nice

banking360 = would be even nicer IMO, despite longer it makes more sense to me.

365 to top it

Last edited:
•••
bank360 = nice

banking360 = would be even nicer IMO, despite longer it makes more sense to me.

365 to top it

Take it bro! Lol I like the 360 only because i can reference capital one bank's ownership of bank360.com

I was very surprised that bank translates to bank in German. I don't know if capital one Bank is in Germany but just in case. I'll contact them. Since they own bank360.com they might want it.

•••
Quick question. Are Germans or companies fond of abbreviations like CC? Is CC assumed or understood as Credit Card?

I guess is has be very much very very popular ? And not new upcoming abbreviations?

•••
•••
I really appreciate NP and this thread .

This bank rebranded?

In the USA they have capital one and they rebranded to capital one 360 for a certain product of their bank.

They own bank360.com

So let's try. Bank360.de

Vrbank.de taken
360bank.de. Taken
Bankvr.de taken

And now bank360.de is taken.

Thanks .De thread!

meanwhile they reversed rebranding

•••
Anyone that can help me with an estimate on this? The only .de that i have in my portfolio. It was dropped and i picked up couple of months ago. Right now parked at various site. Appreciate all your feedback

that may work as brandable
but not as keyword

•••
that may work as brandable
but not as keyword

Thanks. In your opinion what would be the range that this domain can be sold for? I am new in domaining so still in my learning phase.

Last edited:
•••
Quick question. Are Germans or companies fond of abbreviations like CC? Is CC assumed or understood as Credit Card?

I guess is has be very much very very popular ? And not new upcoming abbreviations?

Hmm.. yes and No!

Cc's are not that popular on every day's use as it's in US.

We are more likely to pay via "Bankomatkarte" -> "Maestro" .

It's kind of similar to cc that is linked directly to bank account. (You can only go into dept when your bank/account allows it. Bespoke range)

But CC's are growing, but not for groceries etc.. more used for travel, online etc cause of additional insurance.

Most online business also accept direct ACH via "sofortüberweisung" and the likes.. your bank account gets debited directly.

It's a mix of direct wire transfer and online payment

Last edited:
•••
Thanks. In your opinion what would be the range that this domain can be sold for? I am new in domaining so still in my learning phase.

I would not have registered it

•••

simple answer "no"

because it spells KreditKarte and not CreditCarte

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back