Dynadot

.de domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mr. Mirko Blazevic

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
T/e/c/h/o/p/e/d/i/a.de
V/R/T/o/k/e/n.de

Last edited:
•••
t/e/c/h/a/k/a/d/e/m/i/e.de

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
@frank-germany I got these two domains
de.png

•••
I've got the following German related domains with assumed translations (any German native for help with corrections/a better translation?)

grunendaumen.com (green thumbs)
grunendaumen.de
ankundigung.com (announcement)
ankundigung.de
beruhmtheit.com (celebrity)
beruhmtheit.de
kontaktlose.com (contactless)
kontaktloses.com
liquiditat.com (liquidity)
offentlich.com (publicly)
verfugbar.com (available)
zahlungsfahigkeit.com (solvency)
griechenland360.com (Greece 360)
griechenland365.com (Greece 365)
superkeim.com (superbacterium)
superkeim.de

and finally the funny (I love it):
berlingui.de

•••
I've got the following German related domains with assumed translations (any German native for help with corrections/a better translation?)

grunendaumen.com (green thumbs)
grunendaumen.de
ankundigung.com (announcement)
ankundigung.de
beruhmtheit.com (celebrity)
beruhmtheit.de
kontaktlose.com (contactless)
kontaktloses.com
liquiditat.com (liquidity)
offentlich.com (publicly)
verfugbar.com (available)
zahlungsfahigkeit.com (solvency)
griechenland360.com (Greece 360)
griechenland365.com (Greece 365)
superkeim.com (superbacterium)
superkeim.de

and finally the funny (I love it):
berlingui.de

you use " u " instaed of ü ( ue )
which is not done by a German

superkeim.de
is the only domain I see
that may eventually have some value

•••
•••
•••
wow, I haven't seen this thread in awhile.

taxpreparer.de
deww.de
banques.de

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
ty Frank, im deleting these pieces of crap rite now.

•••
PrivateCruise.de
BuyKar.de
EuRise.de
CodingJet.de

•••
beware when registering .de domains. registered a misspell at godaddy only to find out that .de domains are non-refundable.

•••
I like x(dot)de at NamesCon auction now.

•••
can i ask quick question

i have geschaftsversicherung.de but actually it's supposed to be geschäftsversicherung which means business insurence but because of ä problem for internet i got my version. do you think is it good?

•••
Are they being sold easily?
Depends on what you mean with "easy," since you need to either live in or run a business in Germany to own one.

But they have a good reputation in Germany, and are one of the top three most valuable ccTLD:s. So yes, they're one of the best alternatives to a .com if your business is located in Germany.

can i ask quick question

i have geschaftsversicherung.de but actually it's supposed to be geschäftsversicherung which means business insurence but because of ä problem for internet i got my version. do you think is it good?
a is better than ä, but it's too long and it's not brandable.

Suggestion: If a domain isn't registered, try to figure out why it's not registered before purchasing it.

Last edited:
•••
Depends on what you mean with "easy," since you need to either live in or run a business in Germany to own one.
This is no longer the case.

•••
•••
.de burnt out no MO in 2024

•••
Oh, never-mind then.
This is how it works today with .de domains.

When registering a new .de domain name there are two possible situations:
  • If you have a postal address in the European Union for the administrative contact of the .de domain name, there is no problem. You can then register a .de domain name without needing an additional service.
  • In case you do not have a postal address in the European Union for the administrative contact of the .de domain name, the Trustee Service will automatically be added during the ordering process when you register a .de domain name.

1677131530598.png

Last edited:
•••

But they have a good reputation in Germany, and are one of the top three most valuable ccTLD:s. So yes, they're one of the best alternatives to a .com if your business is located in Germany.

a is better than ä, but it's too long and it's not brandable.

Suggestion: If a domain isn't registered, try to figure out why it's not registered before purchasing it.

yes i know but i thought someone might forgot to renew it and yes i know it's bit long but it's the dictionary name. for example if you want to search about insurance you search like that right? basically it's german version of insurance.com for me?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back