Domain Empire

.de domains

NameSilo
Watch

Mr. Mirko Blazevic

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yes i know but i thought someone might forgot to renew it and yes i know it's bit long but it's the dictionary name. for example if you want to search about insurance you search like that right? basically it's german version of insurance.com for me?
Right. But insurance.com doesn't come up for searches on insurance anymore. And the same would hold true for the German equivalent. Insurance.com is still extremely valuable, since it's a short dictionary word, and those have seen a lot of use which has augmented their value. But your domain is new, and If this was so valuable, how come you were able to pick it up now, decades later?

I'm not German so my understanding of the German market is limited, and I could very well be wrong. But the sheer length of it makes it look unprofessional to me. The only way you'll know for sure is if you put it up for auction.

•••
i have geschaftsversicherung.de but actually it's supposed to be geschäftsversicherung which means business insurence but because of ä problem for internet i got my version. do you think is it good?
My take on this. There are 3 ways to spell this.
  1. geschaftsversicherung dot de (your domain, Sedo BIN lander)
  2. geschäftsversicherung dot de (Sedo lander with ads)
  3. geschaeftsversicherung dot de (a redirect, and actually in use by an insurance company)
#1 is not 100% correct from a linguistic point of view, because the Umlaut is missing.

All this is very confusing.

Ideally, an end user may want to have multiple variants. However, I think your BIN price is way too high.

Last edited:
•••
the sheer length of it makes it look unprofessional to me
Meet the Germans, they stick words together like there's no tomorrow. They are used to this kind of long terms without spaces in between.

Last edited:
•••
Meet the Germans, they stick words together like this, like there's no tomorrow. They are used to this kind of long terms without spaces in between.
I understand that, but the question is if those domains are actually appealing to end-users or not. Because to my understanding long domains are not popular period.

Before I'd make a purchase like this I'd try to figure out what kinds of websites are popular in Germany (because they're going to set the standard for what looks professional) to see if the domain meet the critera.

similarweb.com/top-websites/germany/

•••
  3. geschaeftsversicherung dot de (a redirect, and actually in use by an insurance company)
#1 is not 100% correct from a linguistic point of view, because the Umlaut is missing.

Ideally, an end user may want to have multiple variants. However, I think your BIN price is way too high.
got it. I just putted to test.

•••
Meet the Germans, they stick words together like there's no tomorrow. They are used to this kind of long terms without spaces in between.
maybe. but they make me shiver.

•••

>>geschaftsversicherung dot de <<

I guess, its a drop

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back