Domain Empire

Dan.com stole my $

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ksusha64

Top Member
Impact
Dan.com accepted the $ for the domain they knew they did not have. I have proof they didn't have that domain and accepted money anyway. They refunded $4,000 short for the name. They are breaking the law by not keeping your $ in secure escrow account. Instead they returned $4,000 less from different BANK, different COUNTRY, and shorted me $4,000.
I demand they return the $ I paid for the name. They held the $ for 1 week!!! and returned $4,000 short.
Dan.com is complete scam. They refusing to deal with details. I will post screen shots and proof.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Main fact I lost $4,000 due to heir negligence and most likely fraud.

•••
Maybe Dan.com cheats all buyers of domains who do not get their domain. They happened to be non domaines for most part.
There is not one person here who can show proof of successful similar transaction without being cheated.
If u do please share it

•••
If u sent someone 1 BTC when its 60K, but get 1 BTC when its 50K they cheated you got 10K if they had no reason to hold your BTC and sold you air.

•••
I use Dan.com and have had some issues with buying unavailable domains, but all have been refunded correctly and they were also not in this price range.

I doubt this is some intentional thing, but probably more the system design. I would like Dan.com to respond and clarify the situation though.

Any over the top allegations aside, you should not get less back than you paid in the first place. If that is the case, it is just not reasonable IMO.

Brad
Mistakes happen. That's the probable cause. As I said, who hasn't paid for a name that isn't available? is that even a thread worthy at any point in time.

Besides, Let this fool dig himself a further hole.

I'm sure there is a lawyer waiting to tear him a new one for his schoolboy attempts at defamation :xf.wink:

•••
They sent money back from different company. Thats money laundering definition.
I hope they make a example of you. You've made your bed

Last edited:
•••
All this cheating is done to cheat me on exchange rate. Any lawyer who's is not even bright would know this is fraud.

•••
It seems like a typical scam someone would do with switch and bait.
Selling names you do not have then cheat buyers on exchange rate.
Return the amount when exchange rate is least favorable for buyer.

•••
Mods have to delete this post too. But when we start calling people fucking dummies on here, thats little much.
He's lucky I didn't call him worse.

He's out of line, Way out of line. Nobody wanted to tell him so, so i did.

End of story.

•••
Why did they wait for worst possible rate to screw me on exchange rate?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back