IT.COM

top CustomerService.com - best 2-word domain EVER to become available. PUBLIC FINDERS FEE - please read

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CustomerService.com

Established Member
Impact
Thank you for welcoming me to this community. I believe connecting with like-minded individuals builds on the belief of Cooperation and Collaboration to advancing society, of which, I am in complete alignment with. I come with great excitement to SHARE with you this once-in-a-lifetime OPPORTUNITY!

Considered the Holy Grail of 2-word domains, CustomerService.com has been off the market since 1995, but is now available, and ready to propel a business to become an INSTANT WINNER!

Plan to be disruptive and knockdown Zendesk? CustomerService.com is the answer
Is your goal to be the leader in A.I. support? CustomerService.com is the destination of choice to be the bridge Are you the reliable bridge between companies and their customers? CustomerService.com is the way to go

INSTANT CREDIBILITY. GLOBAL REACH. ONE OF A KIND OPPORTUNITY!
A rare domain that customers instinctively search for.
A dream for BRANDS who SEEK to have a DOMAIN that BUILDS TRUST with their end-users

Imagine a company able to have the slogan:
WE ARE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Comcast, CenturyLink, and UnitedAirlines all wish this type of sentiment could be connected to their business: POSITIVE WORD ASSOCIATION is PRICELESS

A DOMAIN NAME THAT MARKETS FOR ITSELF
30-second SuperBowl commercial or CustomerService.com for life?
This is an appreciating-asset you hold onto and cherish because there's nothing that compares.
Marketing made simple when you have the source

Rather than taking on exclusivity with a brokerage, we'd prefer to take a different approach and
SHARE THIS WITH THE LARGEST COMMUNITY OF DOMAIN ENTHUSIASTS IN THE WORLD:

Public Finder's Fee*:
  • 3.5% commission for any sale above $2,000,000 - $2,999,999
  • 4% commission for any sale from $3,000,000 - $3,999,999
  • 5% commission for any sale from $4,000,000 - $4,999,999
  • 6% commission for any sale from $5,000,000 - $5,999,999
  • 8% commission for any sale above $6,000,000
The CEO of a leading brokerage who's sold several 7-figure domains was consulted prior to our public offering.
"This is by far the most valuable 2-word domain to become available in the past decade."
We Agree 100%

*PM For more details

INCENTIVE for anyone and everyone
SHARE in ensuring this domain lands in the right hands
WE WELCOME ALL TO PARTICIPATE in this ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So you would not sell for anything less than $2,000,000?

•••
So you would not sell for anything less than $2,000,000?

Appreciate the inquiry, maxtra.

We are open to considering all reasonable offers, however our Public Finder's Fee opportunity is for anything above $2,000,000.

•••
"Off the market since 1995" is false. I've got emails from 2007 (pubcon auction), 2008 (TRAFFIC auction), 2010 (TRAFFIC auction), and 2012 (SEDO brokerage) mentioning it for sale.

•••
Thank you @scrsteven. I refer to 'off the market' to convey that it has not been publicly available since 1995, when it was initially acquired by my partner at the early inception of the dot-com boom.

•••
Thank you @scrsteven. I refer to 'off the market' to convey that it has not been publicly available since 1995, when it was initially acquired by my partner at the early inception of the dot-com boom.

Auctions are most definitely publicly available for anyone to bid... maybe you mean "registered since 1995" which is indeed true.

•••
Auctions are most definitely publicly available for anyone to bid... maybe you mean "registered since 1995" which is indeed true.

I appreciate your clarification. I am a new member of this team and am still learning about the domain industry - hopefully one day I can regard myself as a seasoned domainer such as yourself! This being the case, I sought out this wonderful community of networked professionals and thought-leaders.

The focus of my post was to share in the public finder-fee opportunity with the community. While I feel better educated on the semantics of how to properly articulate its year of registration in domain jargon, mentioning the year 1995 was merely my best attempt of being a story-teller, and to speak to the wishes of my partner.

We need not forget that energy is the currency of the universe. When you 'pay' attention to something you buy that experience. So when we allow our consciousness to focus on someone or something that annoys us, we feed it our energy, and it reciprocates the experience of being annoyed. We must be selective in our focus because our attention feeds the energy of it and keeps it alive. Not just within us, but in the collective consciousness as well. I hope we can shift the focus of this thread back to our desire to find community members who are interested at looking within their networks to see if they know of a great new home for CustomerService.com - we sincerely appreciate all the people who have already sent us a PM!

•••
I can broke with minimum of 5% commission.

•••
•••
A developer has released a beta for the domain -

Please review it here: CustomerService.com(beta)

For the beta-test, please search for:
  • "CarMax"
  • Follow the prompts
  • End Result - it takes you seamlessly to the businesses customer service support (email/phone/facebook/twitter/etc.)

Once you submit your email, it will trigger a 3-phased email workflow, with the end goal being that the end-user rates their experience utilizing the companies customer service (similar to Airbnb email prompts to have users review homes after their stays).

We welcome any/all feedback on the beta.

Thank you in advance!

•••
We are to lowering our minimum for sale by end of June. PM for details.

•••
Update on offering. Goal is to complete transaction by July 3, 2019.

Public Finder's Fee*:
  • 4% commission for any sale from $333,000 - $1,000,000
  • 5% commission for any sale above $1,000,000
*PM For more details

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back