NameSilo

Custom Whypark sites

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering if any of you guys have built custom sites on why park. Is it possible to use an IDE (like dreamweaver) to add my custom content, or do I have to just edit the code? :gl:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NPKJB said:
If I remove the <li>[[whypark]]</li> at the top of the page and the [[whypark]] at the bottom, will WhyPark still be able to feed my site articles?
Yes. The [[whypark]] placeholder shows this affiliate link, so it will not affect your article...

•••
nscdn said:
Yes. The [[whypark]] placeholder shows this affiliate link, so it will not affect your article...

OK... Thanks!!

•••
by chance, does anyone know where the article feeds come from for whypark?

•••
avi2l said:

I remember that question being asked before but I don't remember it being answered.

I would contact WhyPark, but I find that their support is awfull. They never answer my e-mails! Perhaps someone here might have better luck than I do!

GIL

•••
avi2l said:

They come from searcharticles.net. I have actually seen a few of mine displayed on other people's WhyPark sites!

•••
thanks Chipdomains,

While I find that these articles will help to promote traffic, do these help with creating links. The reason being that, since the articles are rotated and moved around or replaced.

•••
Is WhyPark down? I can't access it and my sites are coming up page not found.

•••
NPKJB said:
Is WhyPark down? I can't access it and my sites are coming up page not found.

No problems here. Pages are loading fine.

GIL

•••
GILSAN said:
Is it possible to choose articles of your choice from the available list on the Site Map page to appear in the landing page. For example:

Lets say I have 15 articles on the Home-page and 6 on the Related Articles. There are 4 articles that I don't like on the home-page and 1 that I don't like on the Related Articles. Is there a way of removing these unwanted articles and replacing them by better articles from the Site Map page, where I can have hundreds of articles to choose from?

Thanks GIL

Sorry to dig up this old thread but did you ever find out if its possible to choose which articles are shown on the homepage?

Also... How often are articles rotated? I've been with Whypark for about six weeks now and think the same articles are showing that were there the first day I joined. :|

-KB-

•••
NPKJB said:
Sorry to dig up this old thread but did you ever find out if its possible to choose which articles are shown on the homepage?

Also... How often are articles rotated? I've been with Whypark for about six weeks now and think the same articles are showing that were there the first day I joined. :|

-KB-

No KB, I did't find out if it's possible. Would be nice to find a way to filter out the unwanted articles.

As for articles rotating, it varies, from 1 week to 1 month or sometimes nothing. What I did 1 month ago was to take note of the quantity of articles on each of my domains and then verify a few weeks later. Normaly the quantity of articles increases.

Also if you rotate your keywords around like for ex. move the keywords at the bottom of your list to the top of your list and then drop the top ones down to the bottom, or other combinations,that sometimes makes the articles change on your page.

GIL :)

•••
GILSAN said:
No KB, I did't find out if it's possible. Would be nice to find a way to filter out the unwanted articles.

As for articles rotating, it varies, from 1 week to 1 month or sometimes nothing. What I did 1 month ago was to take note of the quantity of articles on each of my domains and then verify a few weeks later. Normaly the quantity of articles increases.

Also if you rotate your keywords around like for ex. move the keywords at the bottom of your list to the top of your list and then drop the top ones down to the bottom, or other combinations,that sometimes makes the articles change on your page.

OK... I'll try your keyword rotation tip to see if that helps. Thanks!!!

By the way, how are you doing with your WhyPark domains? My CTR is pretty low compared to a traditional parking company. At least my sites got indexed real fast with Google.

•••
NPKJB said:
OK... I'll try your keyword rotation tip to see if that helps. Thanks!!!

By the way, how are you doing with your WhyPark domains? My CTR is pretty low compared to a traditional parking company. At least my sites got indexed real fast with Google.

Not too hot, just like you. I just havn't put any time into them lately as I've been busy with other things. Try sending WhyPark an e-mail. Who knows, you just might get a reply!

Good luck KB and do keep us informed.

•••
GILSAN said:
Not too hot, just like you. I just havn't put any time into them lately as I've been busy with other things. Try sending WhyPark an e-mail. Who knows, you just might get a reply!

Good luck KB and do keep us informed.

Sending an email to WhyPark and wait for a response?? LOL...

I can get a quicker answer from my 18 month old daughter. I won't understand what she says but at least I'll get a response! :hehe:

I guess you've been spending all your time on Bodis domains? Any rev from them yet?

•••
NPKJB said:
Sending an email to WhyPark and wait for a response?? LOL...

I can get a quicker answer from my 18 month old daughter. I won't understand what she says but at least I'll get a response! :hehe:

I guess you've been spending all your time on Bodis domains? Any rev from them yet?

I'l bet you can! Why don't you have your daughter scribble a letter to WhyPark explaining to them the meaning of the word "Support" Peaple are usually very responsive to babies!

My free time away from my day job has been spent on Bodis and mostly reading and researching Domain related stuff at NamePros and the Net.

My Bodis Domains have earned $10 per month and this month the trend is to earn a little more. I still have 70% of the Bodis domains that need some content and improve the Keywords which I believe will bring better results.

•••
I would like custom templates for WP. Will Trade for ?

While I know CSS and graphic design well, templates are a weak spot. For semi-custom templates (WP's suck) I'll trade graphic design and/or new domains and other related products at my cost through a Wildwest/Godaddy Super Reseller account or no-cost Webhosting for at least a year thru http://www.oregonwebsites.com/hosting.htm.

Just PM me.

•••
Any recommended ways to put RSS news feeds on a WP site. I have tried a few Java or html converters, but they tend to come out sloppy. Anybody trying any other ways to automate their WP sites besides the article syndication?

•••
Free Whypark Templates

WhyPark has added a few more decent templates in the last few weeks, and I've been working on some of my own. I will be making them freely available at:

http://WhyParkTemplates.com

•••
Very nice template! Keep up the good work. When can we expect the next new design?

-KB-

•••
WhyPark Templates

NPKJB said:
Very nice template! Keep up the good work. When can we expect the next new design?

-KB-

I added another template today. That's all I have in the immediate pipeline, but I have been working on some concepts that should be up within the next few weeks.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back