IT.COM

Current LLL.info prices

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
With all the debate over LLL.info names lately, I thought I would check out the recent Snapnames auctions;

The last 28 have averaged $137.00
Low of $61.00 (3 of the 28)
High of $525.00

with the 3 lows and the high thrown out, the average of the remaining 24 is still just over $130.00!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wish I had got hold of some .info domains! Even so, I guess Im just going to have to wait for the LLL.us rise!

The LLL.info domains have suddenly shot up in price dont you think?

•••
Thanks alot for the info!

•••
And your low mininum is flawed since your playing the drop game. And the bids on the drop game are ridicously too high. Ebay is a better measurement of mininum, IMO

•••
TheLegendaryJP said:
Your average is flawed without mentioning the the fact premium letters receive several times ( 5-6 times plus ) the money. I have not seen a premium LLL info drop at snaps the last week. Thus I havent bought one :)
That's why I removed the High and Low from the group. And you are correct, the premium's go big and none were sold at snapnames in this group thus not included. By thowing out the high (better than average, but not premium) and low (less quality than the average) you can see that the AVERAGE letters AVERAGE snap is $130.00.

damitssam said:
And your low mininum is flawed since your playing the drop game. And the bids on the drop game are ridicously too high. Ebay is a better measurement of mininum, IMO
Scouring Ebay, I have not see a LLL.info for sale for several months, thus cannot gauge what is not sold. Really the only way to get a LLL is by playing the drop game (or paying above wholesale from another domainer if they are parting with one) and that IS driving the prices up. If the demand wasn't there, they wouldn't go to auction and the average would be $60.00, or they would drop free and clear and the average would be reg fee... Tell TheLegendaryJP that his snap was ridiculously high. His recent LLL.info snap at $xxx has already received offers $x,xxx (check the sig for $XX,XXX).

Just some food for thought, dispute all you want; the market is the market. And if you have any LLL.info that you'd like to dump just give me shout %%-

•••
Ebay is an example of nothing in the DOmain world, EBAY is a joke anyone basing the domain market on EBAY is deluded IMO.

•••
equity78 said:
Ebay is an example of nothing in the DOmain world, EBAY is a joke anyone basing the domain market on EBAY is deluded IMO.
If you would read what I said, I said the mininum prices are established there. And with reason. Most of the domain bargains can be found on ebay.

•••
fair enough, ebay is the minimum with two to three of the letters being undesireable letters.

•••
I feel there will no any 3 LLL.info will be sold under $60.

Every dropping 3 LLL.info have been add to backorder in snapnames,even bad letters like zvk.info.

•••
Just sold on TDAM - adc.info $820 (more of a premium)
Also;
hoa.info $255 (I think a steal)
ptd.info $211

•••
Any update on recent prices?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back