Get your catchy domain at it.com

domain CREDITSCORE.PW - Please Appraise My Domain!

Dynadot

eguner

Established Member
Impact
The term is amazing but the extension kills it. The .com would be worth a million dollars.

I'd say the .pw would be a few hundred. It's pretty good to use on a business card or email footer.
Hey, thanks for the answer, I know the extension isn't really good but I think it was definitely worth it, paid only 1.5$ for it and I believe it can go for at least low XXX. Easy profit (y)

Domatello

Established Member
Impact
Hey, thanks for the answer, I know the extension isn't really good but I think it was definitely worth it, paid only 1.5$ for it and I believe it can go for at least low XXX. Easy profit (y)

I wouldn't say easy profit. There's no guarantee that you will be able to find and/or negotiate successfully with a buyer. You have to consider renewal fees that could potentially span years or decades.

That's also why sales have to be so "profitable". Yearly sales average around 2% in this industry so that one sale needs to make hundreds or thousands in profit to break even with renewal fees of the other unsold names. A majority of domainers end with a net loss on their portfolio.

Good luck to you.

Top down