NameSilo

domain limp.me - Please Appraise!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

eguner

Established Member
Impact
10
Hello, I just registered a 4 letter english word domain name with a .me extension. It's limp.me , the word limp has 100k monthly search volume, 50 extensions of limp is taken according to dotDB. Please appraise my domain name, how much do you think it's worth? Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello, I just registered a 4 letter english word domain name with a .me extension. It's limp.me , the word limp has 100k monthly search volume, 50 extensions of limp is taken according to dotDB. Please appraise my domain name, how much do you think it's worth? Thanks.
Hard sell IMO. What is a limp/.me?
 
0
•••
Hard sell IMO. What is a limp/.me?
I don't really know what it means, registered it because 50 extensions were taken. I don't care if its not valuable, got it for free anyways.
 
0
•••
I don't really know what it means, registered it because 50 extensions were taken. I don't care if its not valuable, got it for free anyways.
For this type of domain what is on the left of the dot has to make sense with what is to the right of the dot.
 
0
•••
Doesn't make much sense. Hard sell...take what you can get, IMO
 
0
•••
Low-xx to high-xx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back