domain limp.me - Please Appraise!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

eguner

Established Member
Impact
Hello, I just registered a 4 letter english word domain name with a .me extension. It's limp.me , the word limp has 100k monthly search volume, 50 extensions of limp is taken according to dotDB. Please appraise my domain name, how much do you think it's worth? Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello, I just registered a 4 letter english word domain name with a .me extension. It's limp.me , the word limp has 100k monthly search volume, 50 extensions of limp is taken according to dotDB. Please appraise my domain name, how much do you think it's worth? Thanks.
Hard sell IMO. What is a limp/.me?

•••
Hard sell IMO. What is a limp/.me?
I don't really know what it means, registered it because 50 extensions were taken. I don't care if its not valuable, got it for free anyways.

•••
I don't really know what it means, registered it because 50 extensions were taken. I don't care if its not valuable, got it for free anyways.
For this type of domain what is on the left of the dot has to make sense with what is to the right of the dot.

•••
Doesn't make much sense. Hard sell...take what you can get, IMO

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back