NameSilo

auction CreateWeb.Us - Complete Automated Website Creation (SaaS)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

createweb

Impact
\

Attachments

• data-export (1).csv
    7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you are looking to start a website design service business or simply upgrade your services to the next level. This is multi-tenant wordpress SaaS for you.
Here are the reasons you and your customers will love this platform:
It is a complete automated website creation system like wix and shopify...
You will get 100 ready-to-use web templates. Your customers simply choose the website template they like, it only takes 1 minute for the website to automatically complete.
The customization possibilities are unlimited with WordPress power. You and your clients can create any type of website.
Low investment costs with minimal operating technical requirements. One-time investment, lifelong business.
With my platform you only need to invest $888 instead of thousands of dollars to own it.
It also requires almost no complex programming skills. I have completed everything for you.
There are multiple streams of income that you can with our platform:
Income stream from domain name sales.
Domain name reselling is already integrated. You can easily make a profit of $5 for each .com domain name sold. Your customers will love buying from you because it is easily managed with one dashboard.
Income from website sales. Yes, of course this is the main income stream, I usually sell for at least $100/year. They like to buy because these are ready-made website templates. It is also easily customizable without requiring programming skills.
Income from plugin sales. That's exactly it, we will have our own plugin Store. Where customers will install it with just 1 click. You can sell plugins or simply give them away for free as an added value.
You can also resell AI-generated content. Enable customers to create content using AI and charge them for usage.
This is a unique, exclusive platform that doesn't exist out there. I will give you 100% white label business rights and you collect 100% of the profits.

Price 999$/liftime/license, discount for group members only 888$/lifetime/license

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back