Dynadot

domain CPC: 17.19 Exact Search: 1000 Comp: 87% Estibot: $2300 - StockTradingCompany.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Satyajit Adhikary

Top Member
Impact
StockTradingCompany.com
Estibot Value: $2300
DomainIndex value: $2030
BIN is much lower than the estibot value.
Appraise.
Interested buyers contact me.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not a fan of company post fix for 2 word company

A few Industry keywords that are 1 word with company might fetch interest or even an industry .co could since GD tried to brand .co as company when it is a CCtld for Colombia.

TradingCompany.com big bucks
StockCompany.com big bucks

StockTradingCompany.com

Not a great domain but not worthless, I just don't see it ever being developed

GOOD LUCK

low xxx maybe

•••
FYI, following r d sales figure of similar 3 word domains:

StockTradingAccount.com $1000 - Aug 07
StockTradingGuide.com $1100 - Jun 07
StockTradingOnline.com $5000 - Mar 07

This is 2017, 10 yrs after d above sales.

•••
Old sales for more common terms isn't a great gauge

Today's market a company postfix isn't that big in a triple combo

Sure you may get low xxxx from an end user one day, but low xxx is more likely from a speculator that likes company postfixes

It's just too long and not a big term for developing to expect easy xxxx today

Good Luck though

•••
Company postfix or not, Google Adwords Monthly Exact Searches, CPC and Competition speaks it all.
FacebookCompany.com maynot be a good domain, WhatsappCompany.com may not be a good domain LinkdinCompany.com maynot be a good domain, InstagramCompany maynot be a good domain, but LifeInsuranceCompany.com or CarInsuranceCompany.com or StockTradingCompany.com sounds much better as a domain.

You see, we cant judge evrything by the same parameters.

•••
I think this is for users opinions, not to debate why you think it's a 'great' name

My opinion is my opinion

It's too long and compared to stocks or bonds or whatever, it has no major search traffic

I've seen worse but it's a dog rocket that newbies would fall in love with and nothing for an experienced speculator or developer to get near

But good luck and you should thank users here for even giving an opinion

•••
Yes, I thank u for increasing d number of replies on this post.
And I already know d value of dis domain, which I consider is significantly lower than its estibot value, as mentioned already.

I have a portfolio of similar 300+ domains, which even a newbie wud appraise for $200+ each. Examples: irrigational.com, LoungeBra.com, CarnivalIdeas.com, etc

The portfolio has a BIN which is less than 30% of its estibot value.

•••
I don't consider estibot a valid appraisal tool

To me as a developer, I don't look at minor speculator values, I view names as a developer

Today you need a .com for big budget development projects

You can make money in many ways with domains, but most of the old ways are dead, parking and such and even adsense.

So if you like owning lots of domains, great, now monetize them, the cost to do it with modern development makes such portfolios not that desirable, but lots of people still own lots of low value names that can often fetch minor sums

Just like lots of speculation is happening now in the new tld's

When you post a name for appraisals you need to not have thin skin, people here have their opinions and when you start to argue over a names value, it makes others not want to say anything

Good luck

•••
Domaining is my latest business. M a developer too n adsense is my livelihood for d last decade.
I sell my domains at $100 each. These r all hand registered or expired. I m a good buyer n bad seller but between dis 2, i m a profit maker.
I m nt saying u r a pessimist, bt if u appraise my above domain for low Xxx, as u mentioned above, m ready to sell it for low XXX. What is d lowest XXX known to mankind? $100? I m up for it.

•••
You might want to put in make offer area, people making opinion appraisals here usually have no interest in the names they give opinions on

I have zero interest in this name

But if you are willing to sell for 100 bucks, great, someone here might want it at that price

GOOD LUCK

•••
I also have StockTradingProgram.com
(This is not a Company suffix).

Anyways, thnx for ur time.

•••
That is probably an easier sell

Lot's of products for that term, more end users IMO that might shell out a few bucks

Probably mid to high xxx speculator
low to mid xxxx end user

Much better term in being able to develop and monetize for more end users

Anyone with a 'system' to sell can use that term IMO

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back