Saw - 1500$

BooksTip (.com)
9 years (2013)
Exact search global volume - 2.9K
CPC = 0.44$
GD Appraisal - 1297$
Nameworth - 7450$
Estibot thought it's "book stip" so it gave it 100$

Can you please help me with evaluating my first domains?
Not sure about them.
Any evaluation can help me a lot!

TheRentalCars (.com)
18 years (2004)
Exact search global volume (rental cars) - 5M
CPC = 3.39$
GD Appraisal - 1278$
Estibot - 560$
Saw - 1000$

The following seem to be weaker, but not sure if to go for GD auction or BIN and in what price?

WowChats (.com)
9 years (2013)
GD Appraisal - 1276$
Saw - 700$

WoodenSupplier (.com)
<1 year (2021)
GD Appraisal - 1276$
Saw - 700$

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Kenny
It doesn't let me reply to your message (it says I have an email or a link), probably because you had one in your message.

My reply:
The name is an EXACT keyword so I believe they can start ranking from there...
Thank you very much!!!

Last edited:
•••
Hi

i doubt you'll be able to sell any for more than what you paid for them.

especially, if you're using those appraisal sites to register names based on values given...
then you'll just waste some money and time.

imo....

•••
Hi

especially, if you're using those appraisal sites to register names based on values given...

imo....
Thank you!

•••
Hi

imo....
I totally agree

•••
Home for Moms sounds like a place for pregnant teens. I don’t see much value there because it’s awkward and doesn’t fit into some lucrative niche.

I also think a place for mom is a sucky name but there is no accounting for taste (or cheapness). A basement could be a place for mom too…lolz Not a classy name.

The only one with potential imo is The Rental Cars but you need to be careful with that.
RentalCars is developed and there are a number of trademarks containing “Rental Cars”. Since it cannot be used for any other niche do not contact any trademark holder just put up on a lander on Afternic or DAN.

Last edited:
•••
Home for Moms sounds like a place for pregnant teens. I don’t see much value there because it’s awkward and doesn’t fit into some lucrative niche.

I also think a place for mom is a sucky name but there is no accounting for taste (or cheapness). A basement could be a place for mom too…lolz Not a classy name.

The only one with potential imo is The Rental Cars but you need to be careful with that.
RentalCars is developed and there are a number of trademarks containing “Rental Cars”. Since it cannot be used for any other niche do not contact any trademark holder just put up on a lander on Afternic or DAN.
Thank you very much!!!
How much should I ask for rental cars (BIN) or should I go for Make an offer?

•••
home for mum is available (uk and australian audience), but there is 0 search volume - just incase anyone was interested!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back