IT.COM

news Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
Having relatives and friends scattered all over the globe, I am getting an overload of input (some on the record and some off the record).

My intention for this thread is for community members from around the world to post first hand stories and/or links to information sources that, for the most part, should be reliable.

In my community, just outside a major southeastern city, 'assets' have been placed. Only because I have friends in both high and low places have I heard about some of this. At this point it is only some basic medical supplies that should be equally distributed anyway in preparation for a natural emergency (hurricane/wildfire/etc.).

I will start with posting a link to a site with current data that seems to come from an aggregate of sources and hope others will do the same as they come across similar sites/pages.

Because of the 'typhoid Mary' spread-ability of this disease, I feel we may be in for a really large spread globally which will impact the global economy and through extension, retail domain prices.

One thing is for sure...things will get worse before they get better.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa-coronavirus/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Now definitely. Well done Australia. Their country, their rules. No vaccine, no entry. Period.

Tennis star Djokovic to be deported from Australia after losing appeal against visa cancellation​

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/...ported-australia-visa-ruling-upheld-rcna12341

"An Australian court ruled Novak Djokovic should be deported from the country, ending the tennis star's bid to compete for his 21st Grand Slam title.

Three Federal Court judges on Sunday, upheld a decision made Friday by Australia's Immigration Minister Alex Hawke to cancel the 34-year-old Serb’s visa on public interest grounds, meaning he will not be able to compete at the Australian Open tournament on Monday.

Chief Justice James Allsop said the Federal Court ruling was based on the lawfulness and legality of the minister’s decision in the context of the three grounds of appeal Djokovic’s team lodged.

“It is no part of the function of the court to decide upon the merits or wisdom of the decision,” Allsop said, adding the decision was unanimous among the three judges. Full reasoning behind the decision would be released in coming days, he said.

A deportation order usually also includes a three-year ban on returning to Australia."

Last edited:
•••
•••

Tennis star Djokovic to be deported from Australia after losing appeal against visa cancellation​

A deportation order usually also includes a three-year ban on returning to Australia."

nc84r3ew81c81.png

•••
Current Covid19 death numbers as of 9:00 am EST are below, primarily from the source in the original post (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus). If your country of interest is not listed below, simply go to the link above to do a search for relevant information.

Total: 5,559,322
United States: 873,564
Brazil: 621,099
India: 486,482
Russia: 321,990
United Kingdom: 151,987
France: 126,967
Italy: 141,104
Spain: 90,759
Mexico: 301,410
Poland: 102,309
South Africa: 93,364
Indonesia: 144,174
Netherlands: 21,155
Canada: 31,530
Chile: 39,394
Belgium: 28,612
Philippines: 52,929
Japan : 18,433
Bolivia: 20,238
Australia: 2,699
Peru: 203,376

•••
N95 masks

Fyi, my wife picked up some non-valve type ones the other day from Home Depot - weren't on the shelves, but available online and picked them up at the store. I cut the 'wrap around the head' straps on a couple and tied them so that they'd wrap around the ears. More comfortable, more convenient to put on, take off. Find a good place to knot them along the straps, though, so you still get a decent seal. If one is in or going into high covid potential areas, having wrap around the head straps could still be best, if it seals better for you.

I've also got an ozone machine, off Amazon - a small one that you can drop into a plastic container along with used masks - and use to neutralize masks for better re-use. Places like Walmart also list a bunch you can order online, some for under $50 US. Should help save on mask $, mask waste, and can use for decontaminating other things, if wanted.

Or since covid has a limited life span, you should be able to let used masks sit for awhile and re-use.

Last edited:
•••
Or since covid has a limited life span, you should be able to let used masks sit for awhile and re-use.
I spray my n95 mask with Alcohol the night before and by the next morning it's all dry and fresh. (91% Isopropyl Alcohol)

PS-1: only use the masks without valves.

PS-2: I am amazed that two years into the Pandemic and there are still many people who still don't want to abide by the most basic hygiene and safety protocols and guidelines for the Pandemic. I specially become very concerned when I see famous and important people on TV constantly rubbing their nose and face or coughing into their hand which sets a bad example for everyone else.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
I spray my n95 mask with Alcohol the night before and by the next morning it's all dry and fresh. (91% Isopropyl Alcohol)
Food for thought:

My understanding is alcohol can mess with mask integrity.

"TA: What do alcohol cleaning products and bleach do to N95 masks or cotton face coverings?

Budhathoki-Uprety: N95 masks are effective because the materials are combined to provide mechanical and electrostatic entrapment of particles. Use of chemical disinfectants is not a standard method of N95 mask decontamination. If someone were to attempt to decontaminate an N95 mask with a chemical disinfectant or sanitizer with alcohol, bleach or other disinfectants, it could have a huge impact on the mask performance.

There is a study that found decontaminating face masks using alcohol and bleach can reduce N95 masks’ filtration efficiency, mainly due to reduction of charge density on N95 filters. Studies have also found that some types of fabrics, including cotton, used in face masks can be destroyed by bleach, and reduce the covering’s efficiency."

https://news.ncsu.edu/2021/09/why-d...hol-or-bleach-is-almost-certainly-a-bad-idea/

"The use of steam, household bleach, and aerosols may lead to degradation of the filtration capacity of the masks and thus leave the “user vulnerable to the viral aerosols,” wrote the researchers. If alcohol or chlorine bleach solution was sprayed on the masks, the filtration capacity fell from 96 percent to 56 percent (for alcohol spray) and 73 percent (for bleach spray), the team wrote."

https://www.news-medical.net/news/2...st-ways-to-disinfect-N95-masks-for-reuse.aspx

(Vapour) hydrogen peroxide a better choice, from what I've read(?)

https://www.google.com/search?q=dis...V6IAYcEkgEBNpgBAKABAcgBCMABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz

Ozone isn't supposed to affect mask integrity, from what I've read so far. But you'd want to leave masks to air out probably overnight, or longer, preferably in a place with air movement to help get rid of any ozone left in mask materials.

"CONCLUSION We have shown that ozone is an effective stand-alone method for decontaminating N95 respirators by killing bacteria at a level that is proven to also kill viruses. In addition, exposure to ozone concentrations of 400 ppm with relative humidity of 75-90% at room temperature, for up to 10 cycles of 2-hour treatments did not degrade N95 filtration. Moreover, ozone presents minimal risk to healthcare personnel or to the environment when used in professionally constructed sealed chamber devices with ozone monitoring and destruction equipment. Ozone disinfecting devices may provide a practical means of decontaminating N95 respirators especially for rural areas, healthcare personnel, and institutions that do not have access to large-scale disinfection facilities. Small ozone decontamination devices are practical and ozone generators are already available for other purposes. Existing guidelines for institutional protocols to decontaminate N95 respirators can be tailored for ozone devices. Ozone disinfection could augment other methods for PPE reuse, such as in combination with UV-C disinfection, with VHP, or with ETO to reduce off-gas time or remove toxic residuals. Before widespread adoption, further studies are needed to determine if the conditions used in these experiments can be optimized. Ozone decontamination may be an effective tool to extend the life and usage cycles for N95 respirators during the current pandemic and in future crises."

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.05.28.20097402v1.full.pdf

Letting masks sit for a time (a week?) before reusing them might be the best way to deal with any covid on them? Have to check that one out again - see if there's some latest answers.

From April, 2020:

Coronavirus can survive on face masks for a week, banknotes for days: Study​

https://www.business-standard.com/a...-banknotes-for-days-study-120040600464_1.html

Last edited:
•••
Food for thought:

Thanks for the comprehensive report,

This all sounds very logical since preserving the integrity of the materials and the electrostatic properties of the mask is of out most importance, specially if you are using the n95 masks for their intended purpose which is to filter atomized particles in commercial use applications which the efficiency of the mask must be kept at maximum in order to be able to filter particles that are just a few microns in size and probably should not be reusing the masks anyways.

From my personal experience I have found out that spraying my mask with Alcohol the night before (not with bleach or any other chemicals just with 91% Isopropyl Alcohol) has helped keep me safe for the past two years even when I was using regular masks and even when I had to spend a lot of time at the Hospital when my Mom fell sick on several occasions (bless her soul) and so I have come to believe from personal experience that spraying my mask with Alcohol even if it reduces some of the effectiveness of the mask still has been good enough to keep me safe (I also use the 91% Isopropyl Alcohol to sanitize all my other personal items that I carry with me outside such as my phone, glasses, pen, and cane).

But, I agree that whenever it's affordable and available to us it's probably best to follow the recommendations indicated in the articles that you have provided.

IMO

Last edited:
•••

Greece now fines seniors refusing COVID-19 vaccine​

All people in Greece aged 60 and over who have not taken the COVID-19 vaccine will be fined monthly as part of an effort to boost overall vaccination levels in the country.

According to Bloomberg, Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis urged senior citizens on Saturday to get the vaccine in order to avoid the monthly fine of 100 euros ($114) beginning on January 17.

more...

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/01/greece-now-fines-seniors-refusing-covid-19-vaccine/

•••
Thanks for the comprehensive report,

This all sounds very logical since preserving the integrity of the materials and the electrostatic properties of the mask is of out most importance, specially if you are using the n95 masks for their intended purpose which is to filter atomized particles in commercial use applications which the efficiency of the mask must be kept at maximum in order to be able to filter particles that are just a few microns in size and probably should not be reusing the masks anyways.

From my personal experience I have found out that spraying my mask with Alcohol the night before (not with bleach or any other chemicals just with 91% Isopropyl Alcohol) has helped keep me safe for the past two years even when I was using regular masks and even when I had to spend a lot of time at the Hospital when my Mom fell sick on several occasions (bless her soul) and so I have come to believe from personal experience that spraying my mask with Alcohol even if it reduces some of the effectiveness of the mask still has been good enough to keep me safe (I also use the 91% Isopropyl Alcohol to sanitize all my other personal items that I carry with me outside such as my phone, glasses, pen, and cane).

But, I agree that whenever it's affordable and available to us it's probably best to follow the recommendations indicated in the articles that you have provided.

IMO

I thought to check on the latest having to do with using dry heat. A May/21 article, that also mentions about letting time disinfect masks:

Dry Heat Exposure Does Not Reliably Eliminate SARS-CoV-2 From N95 Masks, UNM Study Finds​

"The team then sought to mimic an actual decontamination procedure by suspending intact N95 masks in a heat chamber, but after an hour at high temperature, detectable levels of the virus remained.

Finally, the researchers tried simply storing N95 samples at room temperature for five days but found that the coronavirus persisted in some of the samples. However, because the virus was eliminated in some of the samples, “It is possible that a longer incubation period (for example, 7–10 days) could result in complete inactivation,” the researchers said."

https://hsc.unm.edu/news/2021/05/dry-heat-exposure-covid.html

An Apr/20 article on masks and time:

"How do you kill a virus? It is not very hard, as long as the virus is not in a human body. “The simplest way is to take a mask and let it sit out for two weeks,” said Michael Mina, an assistant professor of epidemiology at Harvard University’s T.H. Chan School of Public Health. “We know the virus tends to die out after ten days or so.”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7153525/

•••

Supreme Court rejects bid to block mask mandate on airplanes​

The Supreme Court on Tuesday rejected a request to block a federal mask mandate for air travel.

The emergency application was filed by a father on behalf of himself and his 4-year-old autistic son, both of whom claim to be medically incapable of wearing masks for extended periods.

Their request was filed to Justice Neil Gorsuch, who handles emergency applications arising in several Western states, and he referred the matter to the full court. The justices denied the request without comment or noted dissent.

more...

https://thehill.com/regulation/cour...ejects-bid-to-block-mask-mandate-on-airplanes

•••
Food for thought:

"TA: What do alcohol cleaning products and bleach do to N95 masks or cotton face coverings?

(Vapour) hydrogen peroxide a better choice, from what I've read(?)

I posted earlier that hydrogen peroxide 3% is typically sufficient to help clean masks. They ought not be reworn indefinitely. The difficulty is vaporizing the liquid. I get lazy and use a diluted 1:10 mixture of food grade h202 (35%) & charcoal filtered distilled water dispensed with a fine sprayer and leave to dry in the sun. Food grade is more pure than either lab grade or phramacy grade. I could get fancy and atomize the peroxide in my vacuum chamber, but that seems a little excessive :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
I posted earlier that hydrogen peroxide 3% is typically sufficient to help clean masks. They ought not be reworn indefinitely. The difficulty is vaporizing the liquid. I get lazy and use a diluted 1:10 mixture of food grade h202 (35%) & charcoal filtered distilled water dispensed with a fine sprayer and leave to dry in the sun. Food grade is more pure than either lab grade or phramacy grade. I could get fancy and atomize the peroxide in my vacuum chamber, but that seems a little excessive :xf.wink:

I haven't really looked into using sunlight, but here's a Dec/20 article with a somewhat different approach that can use sunlight, and sounds interesting enough to follow up on. Bolding is mine:

Researchers find cheap, easy way to disinfect N95 masks​

"Methylene blue is a readily available chemical, even in developing countries. It is used in the sterilization of blood plasma for transfusion and is also a topical sanitizer once it encounters light or sunlight.

What excited the researchers even more was the finding that once the methylene blue, the solution, is exposed to bright light, it continues to inactivate the coronavirus days after treating the mask material. It’s possible that health-care personnel could be protected for up to a week with a single mask treated with methylene blue used with standard indoor lighting."

https://newsroom.uw.edu/news/researchers-find-cheap-easy-way-disinfect-n95-masks

Another, from June/21:

A Spray Bottle and Light: Study Finds Inexpensive Way to Disinfect Masks

"“Cheap and effective inactivation of SARS-CoV-2 on mask and respirators and its protective effects are ever more needed amid COVID-19 surges worldwide, such as in India, Nepal and Turkey,” Chu said.
“This research could be a game-changer in its application for PPE reuse and as a preventive measure to kill the virus as it lands on surfaces.”

The study focused on three coronaviruses, including SARS-CoV-2, and tested the method on different models of masks and respirators. The light-activated methylene blue “robustly and consistently” inactivated all three coronaviruses with 99.8% to greater than 99.9% virus inactivation across all PPE tested, the researchers wrote.

The method required no special equipment – only a spray bottle and light – making it applicable in nearly any setting."

https://news.cuanschutz.edu/news-st...tudy-finds-inexpensive-way-to-disinfect-masks

A google search for anyone wanting to get into reading more on it:

https://www.google.com/search?q=n95...ZIBAzAuMpgBAKABAaABAsgBCMABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz

Last edited:
•••
It should be noted that some countries Do Not publish a Covid Dead count at all, and that the current "Official" estimate by Goverments, of 5 million Covid19 deaths, is only about a quarter of the scientific count that estimates, with 95% Confidence, around 20 million Covid19 Deaths worldwide.

Current Covid19 death numbers as of 9:00 am EST are below, primarily from the source in the original post (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus). If your country of interest is not listed below, simply go to the link above to do a search for relevant information.

Total: 5,559,322
United States: 873,564
Brazil: 621,099
India: 486,482
Russia: 321,990
United Kingdom: 151,987
France: 126,967
Italy: 141,104
Spain: 90,759
Mexico: 301,410
Poland: 102,309
South Africa: 93,364
Indonesia: 144,174
Netherlands: 21,155
Canada: 31,530
Chile: 39,394
Belgium: 28,612
Philippines: 52,929
Japan : 18,433
Bolivia: 20,238
Australia: 2,699
Peru: 203,376

•••

This New Tool Predicts COVID Survival From a Blood Sample​

As the Omicron variant rages across the U.S. and the rest of the globe, we’re seeing hospitals everywhere maxing out their capacity to treat critically ill COVID-19 patients—not all of whom have an obvious risk factor. In the ICU, it’s often difficult to determine who might survive and beat the infection, and who might end up succumbing to the disease.

That could change very soon thanks to a new AI tool that can predict the survival outcome of severe cases of COVID weeks in advance—all from a single blood sample. The new model, described in a peer-reviewed paper published in PLOS Digital Health on Tuesday, could help doctors make more informed treatment plans for COVID patients during initial hospitalization, to minimize the odds of mortality and improve patient care down the road.

“The clinical picture of COVID-19 is exceptionally diverse, ranging from asymptomatic infection to very severe disease and death,” Florian Kurth, a clinical researcher at Charity-University Medicine in Berlin and a lead author of the new study, said in a statement. “For physicians, it is difficult to estimate the individual risk for a patient of deterioration and/or death from COVID-19.” The new AI model “can fairly well predict the probability that an individual patient will die or survive COVID-19.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/tool-predicts-covid-survival-blood-190000596.html

•••

This New Tool Predicts COVID Survival From a Blood Sample​

As the Omicron variant rages across the U.S. and the rest of the globe, we’re seeing hospitals everywhere maxing out their capacity to treat critically ill COVID-19 patients—not all of whom have an obvious risk factor. In the ICU, it’s often difficult to determine who might survive and beat the infection, and who might end up succumbing to the disease.

That could change very soon thanks to a new AI tool that can predict the survival outcome of severe cases of COVID weeks in advance—all from a single blood sample. The new model, described in a peer-reviewed paper published in PLOS Digital Health on Tuesday, could help doctors make more informed treatment plans for COVID patients during initial hospitalization, to minimize the odds of mortality and improve patient care down the road.

“The clinical picture of COVID-19 is exceptionally diverse, ranging from asymptomatic infection to very severe disease and death,” Florian Kurth, a clinical researcher at Charity-University Medicine in Berlin and a lead author of the new study, said in a statement. “For physicians, it is difficult to estimate the individual risk for a patient of deterioration and/or death from COVID-19.” The new AI model “can fairly well predict the probability that an individual patient will die or survive COVID-19.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/tool-predicts-covid-survival-blood-190000596.html

In this study we hypothesized that the plasma proteome, which reflects the complete set of proteins that are expressed by an organism and are present in the blood, and which is known to comprehensively capture the host response to COVID-19, can be leveraged to allow for prediction of survival in the most critically ill patients with COVID-19. PLOS Digital Health

How will it be used for treatment? I suspect it may also be used as a determining factor for an ICU bed or triage for critically ill, especially during a shortage :dead::unsure::doctor:

Last edited:
•••

Czech folk singer dies after deliberately contracting Covid​

A Czech folk singer died after she deliberately contracted Covid to obtain a health pass that would have allowed her to visit venues blocked to those without proof of vaccination or recent recovery from an infection, her family has said.

Hana Horka, 57, who was the vocalist for the band Asonance, died on Sunday, according to her son Jan Rek. She had voluntarily exposed herself to the virus when her husband and son, both vaccinated, caught it before Christmas, Rek told public radio iRozhlas.cz.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...rka-dies-after-deliberately-contracting-covid

•••

A Czech folk singer died after she deliberately contracted Covid to obtain a health pass that would have allowed her to visit venues blocked to those without proof of vaccination or recent recovery from an infection, her family has said.

Hana Horka, 57, who was the vocalist for the band Asonance, died on Sunday, according to her son Jan Rek. She had voluntarily exposed herself to the virus when her husband and son, both vaccinated, caught it before Christmas, Rek told public radio iRozhlas.cz.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...rka-dies-after-deliberately-contracting-covid
She forgot that in order to gain "natural immunity" she first had to survive the infection. And she didn't.
An example of the "russian roulette" gone wrong by relying only on natural immunity @bmugford
Another example of an anti-vaxxer wrongly understanding this pandemic. If she had been vaccinated, she would be alive right now.

Last edited:
•••
In this study we hypothesized that the plasma proteome, which reflects the complete set of proteins that are expressed by an organism and are present in the blood, and which is known to comprehensively capture the host response to COVID-19, can be leveraged to allow for prediction of survival in the most critically ill patients with COVID-19. PLOS Digital Health

How will it be used for treatment? I suspect it may also be used as a determining factor for an ICU bed or triage for critically ill, especially during a shortage :dead::unsure::doctor:

I suspect you could be right. Sounds like it's pretty accurate even at this point:

"Kurth and his colleagues tested this model on samples from a new cohort of 24 critically ill patients. Of that cohort, 19 patients survived and five died—and the model was able to accurately predict the outcomes for all but one of these patients. These prognoses were “far better” than ones used in current clinical care risk assessments, said Kurth."

•••

Play stupid games...win stupid prizes.

Brad

•••
Play stupid games...win stupid prizes.

Brad

A latest stupid game an anti-vaxxer tried to run on me the other day. I don't know if most anti-vaxxers playing this are just so 'thick' that they don't get it, or just dishonest:

What hospitalization data really say about COVID-19 vaccines​

In the battle over COVID vaccination, opponents of the shots have fixed on a new target, one they insist shows the vaccines are a failure and immunization mandates unjustified.

The claim revolves around statistics that indicate the unvaccinated are being admitted to Canadian hospitals and intensive-care units in numbers similar to, or even smaller than, the fully vaccinated.

That being the case, the argument goes, vaccine resisters are no burden to the health-care system and there’s little point getting immunized.

“It is clear that the experimental gene therapy does not work the way it was advertised,” asserted the Kingston regional association of Maxime Bernier’s People’s Party of Canada in a recent Tweet . “So why would anyone take it?”

But those same data actually do clearly illustrate the positive impact of vaccination, though seeing it requires a bit more context and number-crunching. The simpler, false analysis is what Raywat Deonandan, a University of Ottawa epidemiologist, called the “base-rate fallacy” in a recent blog post. It also underlines how the raw epidemiological facts of the pandemic have become a weapon of sorts in the vaccine wars.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...-19-vaccines/ar-AASXMtC?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

Last edited:
•••

Unvaccinated seniors 49 times more likely to be hospitalized than those with boosters – CDC​

New data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has revealed that unvaccinated adults infected with Covid-19 who are 65 and older are 49 times more likely to need hospitalization compared to those who have received booster doses.

The CDC also found that in December, unvaccinated adults in that same age group experienced a rate of Covid-related hospitalization 17 times higher than those who are fully vaccinated.

For unvaccinated adults between 50 and 64, they are 44 times more likely to require hospitalization compared with those who are immunized.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jan/21/cdc-covid-vaccine-hospitals-americans

•••

Unvaccinated seniors 49 times more likely to be hospitalized than those with boosters – CDC​

New data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has revealed that unvaccinated adults infected with Covid-19 who are 65 and older are 49 times more likely to need hospitalization compared to those who have received booster doses.

The CDC also found that in December, unvaccinated adults in that same age group experienced a rate of Covid-related hospitalization 17 times higher than those who are fully vaccinated.

For unvaccinated adults between 50 and 64, they are 44 times more likely to require hospitalization compared with those who are immunized.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jan/21/cdc-covid-vaccine-hospitals-americans
Stats are for nerds.

In all seriousness you are not going to be able to convince a certain minority of the population, regardless of the empirical data. Their cognitive dissonance is too great.

They are just going to have to get sick and have permanent damage or die at a much higher rate.

Some of them will end up getting mocked forever online, especially the loudest most prominent anti-vaxxers who die of COVID. It might be ghoulish, but that is just how it is. The irony is too great.

Those are the ramifications of their actions. That will be their legacy.

They "did the research" now they are dead from something that was easily preventable for people who followed the experts in the field, and not the Dunning-Krugers.

Sorry guys but bullshit like colloidal silver, urine therapy, inhaling hydrogen peroxide or whatever other quack "cures" you are spreading are not going to work.

Stupidity kills. Freedumb!

Brad

Last edited:
•••
In all seriousness you are not going to be able to convince a certain minority of the population, regardless of the empirical data. Their cognitive dissonance is too great.
I know -- the past two years have clearly shown that. I'm mostly just preaching to the choir.

•••
I know -- the past two years have clearly shown that. I'm mostly just preaching to the choir.
I support sharing the empirical data because not every unvaccinated person is anti-vax. Some just need more information to see the benefits and/or are bad a parsing disinformation.

I know several people who said they were not going to get boosters, then Omicron hit and they see how much more effective being boosted is when it comes to limiting spread and mitigating serious symptoms. Most ended up getting the booster.

Someone in my family is blatantly anti-vax...Him and his wife, supposedly.

However, his wife got secretly vaccinated without his knowledge. He is still recovering from COVID and has permanent lung scarring. She didn't even get COVID, never mind any symptoms.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back