Domain Empire

news Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
Having relatives and friends scattered all over the globe, I am getting an overload of input (some on the record and some off the record).

My intention for this thread is for community members from around the world to post first hand stories and/or links to information sources that, for the most part, should be reliable.

In my community, just outside a major southeastern city, 'assets' have been placed. Only because I have friends in both high and low places have I heard about some of this. At this point it is only some basic medical supplies that should be equally distributed anyway in preparation for a natural emergency (hurricane/wildfire/etc.).

I will start with posting a link to a site with current data that seems to come from an aggregate of sources and hope others will do the same as they come across similar sites/pages.

Because of the 'typhoid Mary' spread-ability of this disease, I feel we may be in for a really large spread globally which will impact the global economy and through extension, retail domain prices.

One thing is for sure...things will get worse before they get better.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa-coronavirus/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Current Covid19 death numbers as of 9:00 am EST are below, primarily from the source in the original post (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus). If your country of interest is not listed below, simply go to the link above to do a search for relevant information.

Total: 5,533,431
United States: 866,891
Brazil: 620,419
India: 485,035
Russia: 319,172
United Kingdom: 151,007
France: 126,305
Italy: 139,872
Spain: 90,508
Mexico: 300,764
Poland: 101,419
South Africa: 92,830
Indonesia: 144,155
Netherlands: 21,114
Canada: 31,082
Chile: 39,290
Belgium: 28,566
Philippines: 52,736
Japan : 18,412
Bolivia: 20,103
Australia: 2,522
Peru: 203,193

•••

Omicron vs. the Unvaccinated and the Vaccinated​

The unvaccinated are 5 times more likely to be hospitalized when infected.

The highly contagious omicron variant of the COVID-19 virus often does an end run around the immunological protections of vaccination or prior infection. But recent data from the U.K. and Canada indicate that these breakthrough omicron infections are much less dangerous than first-time infections in unvaccinated people.

Ontario public health authorities report that as of yesterday, 2,093 and 288 people are being treated for omicron variant infections in hospitals and intensive care units (ICUs), respectively. The hospitalization rate per million among unvaccinated people stands at 532.7; it's 105.9 for folks vaccinated with at least two doses. This means that the reduction of hospitalization risk for those inoculated with at least two doses is 80.1 percent.

The ICU occupancy rate per million is 135.6 for unvaccinated people and just 9.2 for those who have gotten two doses of COVID-19 vaccines.
So vaccination reduces the ICU risk by 93.2 percent.

https://reason.com/2022/01/06/omicron-vs-the-unvaccinated-and-the-vaccinated/

2022-01-12-Protection-Against-Infection-Hospital-and-ICU-Admission-with-2-Vaccine-Doses.png

https://covid19-sciencetable.ca/ontario-dashboard/

•••
•••

Experts are seeing hopeful signs in the Boston area’s COVID-19 wastewater data​

The average number of coronavirus RNA copies per milliliter collected from both the northern and southern Boston suburbs has dropped by over 40 percent in recent days, according to data submitted Monday to the Massachusetts Water Resources Authority, though it remains higher than the levels found during previous COVID-19 surges.

“The MWRA levels have been trending down over the past few days, suggesting that we’re over the peak of Omicron infections, but we expect the peak for hospitalizations is still to come.” Matus said.

Experts have said the wastewater data is a good indicator of actual COVID-19 infection rates, since it is unaffected by test capacity and official reporting.

https://www.boston.com/news/coronavirus/2022/01/12/massachusetts-wastewater-data-omicron-peak/

MWRAData20220112-NSgraphEB.JPG

https://www.mwra.com/biobot/biobotdata.htm

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
So you are saying the CDC director lied in court on live tv and you post a fake article from factcheck.org. Yeah, that is funny.
Man, have you bothered to watch the video? You should, before believing all the sh*t posted by mass misinformation spreaders on those comic sites.

Now tell us again if she was talking about everybody, or about vaccinated people.

---------------------------

To make it clear again. The CDC director said:

"A study of 1.2 million people who were vaccinated between December and October... demonstrated that severe disease occurred in about 0.015 percent of the people who received their primary (vaccine) series, and death in 0.003 percent of those people. And from those 0.003 percent of deaths, the overwhelming number of deaths -- over 75 percent -- occurred in people who had at least four comorbidities".

So, those records are from people fully vaccinated. Unvaccinated and anti-vaxxers are dying at a quite higher rate and without the need to have at least four comorbidities.

-----------------------------

And the mass misinformation spreader and lier says in his Twitter: "The CDC director just said over 75% of 'covid deaths' occurred in people with at least four comorbidities".
So, who is cutting the CDC director words and lying like a rug?

Last edited:
•••
Man, have you bothered to watch the video? You should, before believing all the sh*t posted by mass misinformation spreaders on those comic sites.

Now tell us again if she was talking about everybody, or about vaccinated people.

---------------------------

To make it clear again. The CDC director said:

"A study of 1.2 million people who were vaccinated between December and October... demonstrated that severe disease occurred in about 0.015 percent of the people who received their primary (vaccine) series, and death in 0.003 percent of those people. And from those 0.003 percent of deaths, the overwhelming number of deaths -- over 75 percent -- occurred in people who had at least four comorbidities".

So, those records are from people fully vaccinated. Unvaccinated and anti-vaxxers are dying at a quite higher rate and without the need to have at least four comorbidities.

And the mass misinformation spreader and lier says in his Twitter: "The CDC director just said over 75% of 'covid deaths' occurred in people with at least four comorbidities".
So, who is cutting the CDC director words and lying like a rug?

CDC.jpg

•••
Well, it says, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. That's NOT 4 additional conditions or more.
And more important, that's not cutting the CDC directors words and lie to more than 800,000 twitter followers.

And it means that if you are fully vaccinated, you need to have at least twice as many comorbidities to find death. (In case that you end up in a Hospital or ICU. Because if you are vaccinated the probabilities to end up in a Hospital are 80% less than unvaccinated people).

Last edited:
•••
(In case that you end up in a Hospital or ICU. Because if you are vaccinated the probabilities to end up in a Hospital are 80% less than unvaccinated people).

This is a bold face lie. There are more people in the hospital right now after taking the vaccine. People are having bad side effects and dying from the vaccine. That is why doctors and nurses are quitting their jobs rather than take the vaccine.

•••
This is a bold face lie. There are more people in the hospital right now after taking the vaccine. People are having bad side effects and dying from the vaccine. That is why doctors and nurses are quitting their jobs rather than take the vaccine.
Well, I can say that's the bold face lie of mass misinformation spreading sites. The reason for them to lie to the people and want them to find death is beyond my understanding. I guess they want to sell some books or have some visits to their sites to sell some t-shirts or who knows.

Last edited:
•••
Well, I can say that's the bold face lie of mass misinformation spreading sites. The reason for them to lie to the people and want them to find death is beyond my understanding. I guess they want to sell some books or have some visits to their sites to sell some t-shirts or who knows.

Keep getting those booster shots and you will find out just how much of a lie it is.

•••
Keep getting those booster shots and you will find out just how much of a lie it is.
The following data is taken from Hospital records from UK and Canada. Not from Bitchute and the likes:

Omicron vs. the Unvaccinated and the Vaccinated​

The unvaccinated are 5 times more likely to be hospitalized when infected.

The highly contagious omicron variant of the COVID-19 virus often does an end run around the immunological protections of vaccination or prior infection. But recent data from the U.K. and Canada indicate that these breakthrough omicron infections are much less dangerous than first-time infections in unvaccinated people.

Ontario public health authorities report that as of yesterday, 2,093 and 288 people are being treated for omicron variant infections in hospitals and intensive care units (ICUs), respectively. The hospitalization rate per million among unvaccinated people stands at 532.7; it's 105.9 for folks vaccinated with at least two doses. This means that the reduction of hospitalization risk for those inoculated with at least two doses is 80.1 percent.

The ICU occupancy rate per million is 135.6 for unvaccinated people and just 9.2 for those who have gotten two doses of COVID-19 vaccines.
So vaccination reduces the ICU risk by 93.2 percent.

https://reason.com/2022/01/06/omicron-vs-the-unvaccinated-and-the-vaccinated/

2022-01-12-Protection-Against-Infection-Hospital-and-ICU-Admission-with-2-Vaccine-Doses.png

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Man claims he has lost 1.5 inches from length of his penis after COVID caused him severe vascular damage - and doctors have told him it's irreversible

A man in the US has claimed his penis shrunk by 1.5 inches as a result of vascular damage he suffered after contracting Covid.

The unfortunate victim, who identified himself as a heterosexual man in his thirties, said the issue has had a 'profound impact on my self-confidence and abilities in bed'.

The man said he contracted a severe bout of the virus in July of last year, but after being discharged from hospital upon recovery, was left with a strange case of erectile disfunction (ED).

This affliction was remedied with treatment over time, but to his dismay the victim found his penis had contracted considerably - a condition doctors told him is likely permanent due to vascular damage in his erectile tissue.

It comes as a University College London study of 3,400 people found that a shortened penis was a rare symptom among the 200 who developed long Covid.

Meanwhile, a study published in the World Journal of Men's Health by University of Miami Miller School of Medicine showed widespread endothelial cell dysfunction from Covid-19 infection can contribute to significant ED.

More: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nches-length-penis-Covid-vascular-damage.html

----------------------------------------------------

A sad story... It may be worse than being dead...

•••
So you are saying the CDC director lied in court on live tv and you post a fake article from factcheck.org. Yeah, that is funny.

Remember when I told you your posts weren't making you look smart or clever, and you might want to upgrade if you wanted people to take you a bit seriously? And the link wasn't from factcheck.org.

Last edited:
•••
Remember when I told you your posts weren't making you look smart or clever, and you might want to upgrade if you wanted people to take you a bit seriously? And the link wasn't from factcheck.org.

How can I upgrade? Post some fake news from CNN that says people are dying in the streets from covid.

•••
So the US Supreme Court rejects the OSHA vaccine mandate for large companies.

Although I respect that decision from the legal point of view,

But as an individual who has been keeping up with his vaccinations I am now doubtful as to if I should continue getting additional boosters in the future or not,

I am very much interested to know if there is a medical and scientific reason behind the Supreme Court's decision as far as the vaccines being somehow harmful to people or was their decision effected by certain political and economical factors and considerations despite knowing that the vaccines save lives.

I am also interested to know how are the nine Supreme Court judges dealing with the vaccine when it comes to themselves, their staff, and all the people that have to appear in front of them in their chambers.

If all the nine judges themselves are fully vaccinated and that they require their staff and those whom they interact with on a daily basis to also be fully vaccinated then the question arises as to why do the judges go to such great lengths to make sure that they themselves have a safe working environment and yet deprive the average person who is working at a large company of the same right.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
I am very much interested to know if there is a medical and scientific reason behind the Supreme Court's decision
No, there isn't a medical or scientific reason. I guess the Supreme Court just dictates about what they know, and in this case I guess it's "personal freedom", unfortunately taken over the social health of the community.
But whatever the Supreme Court dictates about mandatory dictates for vaccination in private or state companies, you should still rely on what CDC says for example, because they know way more about health, virus and infections than Supreme Court.

If all the nine judges themselves are fully vaccinated and that they require their staff and those whom they interact with on a daily basis to also be fully vaccinated then the question arises as to why do the judges go to such great lengths to make sure that they themselves have a safe working environment and yet deprive the average person who is working at a large company of the same right.

IMO
Good question.

Last edited:
•••
New study from South Africa finds that Omicron only reduces 25% the risk of severe hospitalization or death compared to Delta. "In the Omicron-driven wave, severe COVID-19 outcomes were reduced mostly due to protection conferred by prior infection and/or vaccination".

Outcomes of laboratory-confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection in the Omicron-driven fourth wave compared with previous waves in the Western Cape Province, South Africa​

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.12.22269148v1

"Conclusions: In the Omicron-driven wave, severe COVID-19 outcomes were reduced mostly due to protection conferred by prior infection and/or vaccination, but intrinsically reduced virulence may account for an approximately 25% reduced risk of severe hospitalization or death compared to Delta."

Last edited:
•••
I said this a while back in my Environmental thread, but I believe it might also apply to the situation with Covid too:

"From the many possible outcomes that might be predicted for the future two possible scenarios might stand out"

Post in thread 'Environmental Thread does anyone care that Amazon Rain Forest is burning down to the ground' :

https://www.namepros.com/threads/en...rning-down-to-the-ground.1150804/post-7415388

- - - - -

At this time I am beginning to become very concerned about what's ahead for the many unsuspecting and innocent people around the World as far as what the Elites around the globe who seem to be planning to take full advantage of the virus to eliminate a big portion of the human race by preaching against getting vaccinated and by depriving the majority of the poor and uneducated people from the opportunity to get the vaccine while those Elites and all their families are already fully vaccinated themselves.

Add to that the tensions between US and Russia which has the potential to turn into a major conflict soon I can only come to one logical conclusion:

It seems that the animals are winning because the Humanity as a whole does not have the ability and the will to ascend to a higher level of thinking and existence.

IMO

PS: and yes the forces of the status quo and their operatives (including my neighbors) are still trying very hard to harass, intimidate, torture, and degrade me for telling the truth. And they even went to the extent of creating doubt about my identity and infringing on my rights of ownership and decision making for my domain names in order to preempt the development of some of my projects such as:

RemakingHumanity.com /.org

Last edited:
•••

CDC updates mask guidance, says N95s offer 'highest protection'​

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/cdc-updates-mask-guidelines-know-n95-kn95-masks-rcna12302

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Friday updated its guidance on masks for the general public, now saying that people "may choose" to wear N95 and KN95 masks because they offer the best protection against Covid-19.

"When worn consistently and properly," the agency wrote on its website, N95 respirators approved by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, or NIOSH, "provide the highest level of protection from particles, including the virus that causes Covid-19."

On Thursday, President Joe Biden said his administration is planning to make "high-quality" masks available to the public at no charge, but declined to offer details.

The CDC said in its updated guidance that it "continues to recommend that you wear the most protective mask you can that fits well and that you will wear consistently."

A mask should fit close to the face without any gaps, and be comfortable enough to wear for long periods of time when needed, it said.

The agency did, however, offer a ranking of commonly used face coverings in order of highest to lowest protection, with N95s approved by NIOSH and KN95s at the top.

Disposable surgical masks were next on the list, however the CDC advised making sure they fit properly. The agency now recommends double masks in this scenario: Wearing a cloth mask over a disposable surgical mask can help it fit more snugly against the face.

"Loosely woven cloth products provide the least protection," the CDC said. Cloth masks should include multiple layers of tightly woven fabric. The fabric should block light when held up to a bright light source.

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back