IT.COM

opinion Country and domain names...what say?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
I wrote a post in the blog section named "Dubai and domain names"
The post got a good response from investors in and around Dubai, and from others who have had experience in the market there. It was eye opening and gave a good insight into whether or not to target that geography, and in case we decide to do it, what would be some of the better niches to try.

I was wondering(it's a request and a suggestion) that if everyone could share their experience with their own country ccTLD which they have invested in, and the corresponding .COM conditions in their country, with the type of niches that are hot, it can be a gold mine for domainers investing in geo as well as other generic names as well.

Let us start with this series like "France and domain names," which someone from France can write about and so on.

What do you say?

Should we start something like this? If yes, why not write a post in Blog section over that.
One country at a time, each day maybe??

Here is a link to the article Dubai and Domain Names, which may be used as a reference

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back