Dynadot

Could there be a buyout of the remaining 4 letter.com's ???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Will there be any 4 letter .com's for reg by 1 Jan 2006

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes there will

votes
    64.4%
  • No there won't

votes
    35.6%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
We are down to around 42,000 of the remaining 4 letter .coms
so at $6 a piece that would mean only $252,000 to buy out all
those that are left. That is chicken feed for some people...will they
survive to the end of the year or will they all be gone by xmas???

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
4-char is the
max
Yes, sure it's better have rauu.com(it's mine) of than rjkq.com and also I think people cannot remember jplc.com but they can easily remember much bigger names tha make sense(not words) for example joriopalu(example), so go and register the pronoucnable domains!

I was also checking some drop services lately and saw that(stillin auction at the moment) the domain reio.com which is not a dictinary name is going for 575$ at Pool.com and still the acution is not over!!!

•••
I doubt within the next 12 months that there will be a full buyout IMHO... maybe a buyout of all pronouncable domains, but no more...

It could eventually happen though :D

•••
Can anyone post a list in the available names section of the remaining available ones?
I found a list of 50.000 LLLL available.
I have analyzed it and I think these are the crap ones.
I think for each of these 50.000 there are at least 5 combination that are just nearly crap (if not more) So the number of 4 letter names that have some meaning it is greatly reduced.
That mean that also the total number of good 4 letter word is reduced, and of course the less they are the higher the value.
I am still seeking for informations to determine the exact number of valuable 4 LLLL domain name.
here is the link where the list it is available, for free.
http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=146045

•••
5 combination that are just nearly crap
Why do you say hat, some good in it!
I have just bought one more LLLL(from one DnJungle old list), it's mekm.com, not good but I like it!

•••
Sorry, I used crap in generic way(I am not even sure what it mean exactly, I think it mean something like fake or not very valuable...), compared with pronunciable and meaninful words.
I know there are still some good combination in the list , I'm gonna take a few for myself ..... ;)

•••
dude... theres like 26000 4letter domains available.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back