IT.COM

question Costs of starting a complete website.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LoneDeranger

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys, I was wondering how much will it cost me approximately to start up a website.
The website is a brandable domain showcase with the option to sale via BIN or make offer.. I have more details in mind yet I am just curious how much this web would cost me (including hosting, developer, designer... All but domain name)
Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you are going to custom design and develop it should cost somewhere around $1000 and above. It may even cost less as development and design charges depends on who is going to do it.

•••
Do it yourself on Weebly.com for about $10 per month.

•••
If you wanted to build it yourself then it would only cost you time plus the cost of web hosting.

You can get good quality shared hosting for under $5 per month. Go with someone like Namecheap hosting and it will only cost you just under $10 for your first year of hosting.

If you wanted someone to develop it for you then there are many places where you can get a WordPress website built for $200 or under with an option to add buy-it-now via an ecommerce plugin or Paypal.

I am sure you could get someone on here to set it up for you for even cheaper than that as well.

Maybe buy the hosting and trade someone on here some domains to build and set it up for you and the cost can get even lower.

•••
You can get it for $90+ if you developed by your own with premium themes in two hours.

goodluck mate.

•••
Specify what you want before starting. It seems obvious but trust me - the more specific detail the better. You have a good start.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back